Business Studies Marks (1 Viewer)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Discuss, seeing that i haven't seen a lot of band 6's this year.
85 :(

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
I got 89.

Fucking final HSC exam, it killed my marks.

Loz_metalhead

HSC
I got 95

Exam-94
Assessment-95

I didn't expect to get that high, but business studies has always been my best subject

HSC
i got 82 for school and 82 for the exams...

OMG the hsc was really hard compared to my school trials, though majority of my grade came out soo happy; quoting that the HSC was heaps easy compared to the trials.. hmm..

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
exam 88... assessment 92

overall 90.. its still band 6 at least :)

psychochondriac

HSC
I was actually pretty certain I would get a band 6, seeing as I was ranked first and our school goes pretty well usually and I thought the exam was pretty easy. But I got 86 for exam and assessment... so I guess something happened. It was the only mark I was disappointed with :/

Fast_heinz

HSC
Exam mark 92, Assessment 95 = HSC mark 94

I didn't think it was particularly hard, nor easy...although I wasn't very confident as I found many of the short answer questions quite ambiguous;

e.g. Analyse how AMFS could use its superior environmentally friendly products to market internationally.

I wasn't sure if they were targetting marketing in general (4P's etc) or global marketing, so I kinda gave them a bit from each. It'll be interesting to see marker's comments for Business, or all my subjects for that matter since some have changed quite radically (Modern history for instance)

Chris.

HSC
89!
if only my school gave me one more mark.....

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
Fast_heinz said:
Exam mark 92, Assessment 95 = HSC mark 94

I didn't think it was particularly hard, nor easy...although I wasn't very confident as I found many of the short answer questions quite ambiguous;

e.g. Analyse how AMFS could use its superior environmentally friendly products to market internationally.

I wasn't sure if they were targetting marketing in general (4P's etc) or global marketing, so I kinda gave them a bit from each. It'll be interesting to see marker's comments for Business, or all my subjects for that matter since some have changed quite radically (Modern history for instance)

ok noone really wants an analysis of the questions now lol

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
lilkiwicutie89 said:
i got 82 for school and 82 for the exams...

OMG the hsc was really hard compared to my school trials, though majority of my grade came out soo happy; quoting that the HSC was heaps easy compared to the trials.. hmm..
Yeah, i reckon that was a really hard exam.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
only 2 band 6's at my school. i was ranked =1st internally which is why i am dissapointed with my external mark of 88.

the multiple choice was screwed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)