Business Studies report structure (1 Viewer)

Sculzyoner

HSC
Could someone help me with a structure of a Business Studies report? I haven't wrote a report for 4 months and i am a bit rusty... Help would be greatly appreciated.

kr73114

HSC
start off with an executive summary (intro)
and put plenty of headings for each piece of info. short paragraphs inbetween headings, for ease of access for readers.
i hope that wasnt too simple for u

Dark3blade

HSC
always start of with an executive summary so you can know what ur going to tlk abt and let the marker know what ur going 2 talk about, and after that just have sub-headings or headings on topics your going to cover within that question, thats it really

make sure its clear and logically structured :bat:

Dark Night

HSC
Overview

(put in a few diagrams with labells)

body
put in some dot point

conclusion

P.S. always plan your report before you start writing, plan your time on each part, eg. 5 min on overview, 30 on body, 5 min on conclusion, 5 min to cheack did you miss out on anything.

TABATHA

HSC
Overview

(put in a few diagrams with labells)

body
put in some dot point

conclusion

P.S. always plan your report before you start writing, plan your time on each part, eg. 5 min on overview, 30 on body, 5 min on conclusion, 5 min to cheack did you miss out on anything.

Yes always write a plan so then if you run out of time the markers ill know what you were going to write and you will get some marks for it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)