business studies..study guides?? (1 Viewer)

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
hi

i dont know if there is already a thread for this but i was wondering if any one else could suggest other study guides for the hsc course of business studies besides excel? i was wondering if macmillan macquarie study guides were any good. Or if anyone could suggest others that they know of?

Thanks

williamc

HSC
LOL study guides.. they never work.. and only cut out the work u should be doing to learn the stuff therefore fucking you up.. Write your own notes..

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
^^^ Excel isn't that great and i've only borrowed it from the library at school and havn't found it worth it!
I use business studies in action and its not bad
im just looking for extra resources to get into that top band 6 range!

orly?

HSC
yea i need good text books too..:/

Last edited:

ToMmmm

HSC
Yeah the study guides for this subject aren't that great... Excel is far too complicated for a *study guide*.

I'd get SuccessOne text which is basically past-paper's and stuff, because although its not really a study guide, Business Studies is one of those subjects where it definitely pays off to do past papers. It also gives thorough answers to the questions, so you could turn some of them into notes of some description.

But for neat, summarised, compacted notes, check out some of the Bored of Studies notes and this http://hsc.csu.edu.au/business_studies/ also summarises some things quite nicely.

Goodluck :).. And as one of the posters said, make sure you make your own summarised notes throughout the year so you can look back on them later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)