Business Studies Summary Notes + Some with Case studies (1 Viewer)

natebrah1

HSC
Business Resources - Some content summaries, case study links + practice essay/report

Seeing as i've finished business at school... and doing more business at uni i dont really need these case study and summary notes.

I attached below the case study links for every dot point or where possible for Management & Change, Marketing and Employment Relations --- i didn't end up writing the summaries for other topics as i just read it straight from a text book :p

I also attached summary notes for Management & Change + Finance (one of the topics is not completed i think finance ). Below all that is some practice essays and report questions i did pre-hsc exam to get some ideas flowing before i sat for the exam. The questions came from past papers and trial papers so use as you wish as a study guide or to gain some ideas.

The notes so far have gotten me high marks from yr 11 - 12 (ranked first) and intending on high 90's for hsc exam! Hopefully these notes will be of some help to those of you starting business studies

p.s ignore some comments in between the practice essays - its just me talking to my teacher!

Content:

Finance:
View attachment summary.pdf

Management + Change:
View attachment The-Nature-Of-Management.pdf

Case Studies: (Qantas & Harvey Norman)

Marketing:
View attachment case-study.pdf

Employment Relations:
View attachment case-study-links.pdf

Management + Change
View attachment casestudy-links.doc

Practice Essays & Reports

Finance Report Question + Answer:
View attachment financeQ26.pdf

Global + ER Report Question + Answer:
View attachment report-global.pdf

Global + ER Essay Question + Answer:
View attachment ERessay.pdf

Marketing + Finance Essay Question + Answer:
View attachment finance-essay.pdf

Management + Change Essay Question + Answer:
View attachment global.pdf

Last edited:

MrMilesy

HSC
Is this from the new syllabus the one with 4 topics instead of 5?

natebrah1

HSC
Nah this is from the old syllabus with the 5 topics.. haven't had a look at the new syllabus yet but hopefully it means less content for next years yr 12 business studies students!

Also... ended up getting 96 HSC mark for business studies

Examine

same
HSC
Nah this is from the old syllabus with the 5 topics.. haven't had a look at the new syllabus yet but hopefully it means less content for next years yr 12 business studies students!

Also... ended up getting 96 HSC mark for business studies
Nice mate. People can still use this as a reference. Can I ask what you studies and how long did you study for business?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)