BUSINESS STUDIES (1 Viewer)

s9a

HSC
Yo if im right tmrw this will be crazy. My prediction is something got to do with planning and implementing in finance for the report

ghreysantomy

HSC
Ik its late but how would you guys set about doing this q??? I have no idea how to answer this question and the marking guidelines are too brief. Can someone explain how to answer this type of question???? View attachment 41029
Each dot point for one mark (4 marks total).

Comparing Layout Options 1 and 2 in terms of Efficiency:
- Location of equipment to maximise speed of burger assembly (e.g. raw meat refrigerator) and thus differentiate product/service.
- Task design should minimise the movement of unfinished goods and staff members to avoid accidents, and product wastage.
Comparing Layout Options 1 and 2 in terms of Profitability:
- Quantity of chairs and tables should be considered to accommodate more customers and therefore make more sales and profit.
- Size of the seating area and access to ordering station to make the serving faster and therefore make more sales and profit.

Hope this helps :)

SASH_06_X

HSC
Each dot point for one mark (4 marks total).

Comparing Layout Options 1 and 2 in terms of Efficiency:
- Location of equipment to maximise speed of burger assembly (e.g. raw meat refrigerator) and thus differentiate product/service.
- Task design should minimise the movement of unfinished goods and staff members to avoid accidents, and product wastage.
Comparing Layout Options 1 and 2 in terms of Profitability:
- Quantity of chairs and tables should be considered to accommodate more customers and therefore make more sales and profit.
- Size of the seating area and access to ordering station to make the serving faster and therefore make more sales and profit.

Hope this helps :)
tysm 🤩🤩🤩

stormii

HSC
hey guys which financial calculations do we leave in ratios, percentages or day again?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)