Business Studies (1 Viewer)

DarkPrince_87

HSC
once again im curious about scaling...does business studies scale up? if so how much? i for one am very worried, learning the course thru distance education was really hard and i dont know anything...lol i dont even know the structure of the test, is section 3 on the last 2 topics and multiple choice and short answers on the first 3 topics? i really dont know can someone please tell me?

~SeXcSuM~

HSC
the whole paper from start to finish includes all the topics im pretty sure. the last two sections u get to pick from two choices of questions

Yaz88

CEO
HSC
why wuld they scale sum1 up if they already did well?

Yaz88

CEO
HSC
Juju15 said:
why wuld they scale sum1 up if they already did well?
scaling is ment 2 compensate for the hardness of the subject.. so everyone doing it would get scaled up... usually those at the top n bottom are unaffected by scaling it is those in the middle that are mostly scaled

HSC
I thought Business scaled down a bit. I mean, so many people are doing it + it's not actually a difficult subject.

Dark prince, maybe download some past papers to see the general layout of the exam.

jdrockefeller

HSC
The business report tests two of the topics. The essay tests the remaining three topics.

The topics for these sections do not overlap.

DarkPrince_87

HSC
Hey d3v1l_grl last week in the legal studies forums u told me to contact u if i needed help, lol well i need help and i cant send u a pm coz u got it disabled.

MZ_4BIDN

HSC
lol lol

hey hey .. i was jus reading ur msg. isnt anything in multiple and short answer.. n extended responce is 2 diff sections put 2gether??? :rolleyes: im pretty confused myself now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)