Business transfer (1 Viewer)

truper

HSC
Is it possible to add a double degree after your first year.

For example, I want to study Business and International Studies at the City Campus (UAI:94ish) but I don't think I'll make the cut-off (my UAI:93ish) so I was wondering if I could transfer after my first year (BBusiness) to the double degree. BTW going to Kuring-gai is not an option for me.

krayzie_

HSC
truper said:
Is it possible to add a double degree after your first year.

For example, I want to study Business and International Studies at the City Campus (UAI:94ish) but I don't think I'll make the cut-off (my UAI:93ish) so I was wondering if I could transfer after my first year (BBusiness) to the double degree. BTW going to Kuring-gai is not an option for me.

Yes, you will be able to do an internal course transfer into the double degree, however if I was you I would still leave your double degree as first preference as your UAI and the cut off may not be too far apart and hence you stand reasonable chance.

dram

i do things
HSC
just out of curiosity, does anyoneknow if you can transfer into a double degree at the end of 2nd year? eg, business student at tne dof 2 years of business transferring into bus/LLB...?

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
dram said:
just out of curiosity, does anyoneknow if you can transfer into a double degree at the end of 2nd year? eg, business student at tne dof 2 years of business transferring into bus/LLB...?
That transfer can be done through UAC.

truper

HSC
krayzie_ said:
Yes, you will be able to do an internal course transfer into the double degree.
How hard will it be? (At least a credit average?)

krayzie_ said:
...however if I was you I would still leave your double degree as first preference as your UAI and the cut off may not be too far apart and hence you stand reasonable chance.
Already done :)

Thanks

krayzie_

HSC
truper said:
How hard will it be? (At least a credit average?)

Already done :)

Thanks
To transfer into B.Business I think a credit average is okay but can never be too sure about it. D average if you want to be safe. They say they want a WAM of at least a credit in all subjects to stand reasonable chance. Haha, on the subject, I'm trying for next semester too apply into the double degree adding on b.business and my WAM is a credit average so hopefully it gets approved.

Yeah! Good choice, when I applied to UTS I put B.Medical Science as my first preference - I should of put the double degree with business as my first because the cut off was very close to each other maybe a point or so apart. So regret it now if I did I would probably be in the double degree already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)