Business undergone major change? (1 Viewer)

stryker

HSC
Hey I would just like to know if anyone is doing the "Change and management in an australian business" topic and what case study you are using.

Im kind of stumped on what to use.

CherriMan

Mr"X"1987
HSC
Re: Case Study.

At our school, we are using the surfwear company, Billabong. I don't know if there are resources online, we only get these fact sheets.

HSC
At our school were using the Australia Post Case Study, howeve ri dont know the link to the site, but it cant be too ahrd to find its called "Managing Change" and was available online

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Coca cola case study is another idea
u may want to do it on COCA COLA AMITAL or just coca cola in general... its up 2 u...

HSC
im doing coca cola ammatial at school was woundering if anyone has any good info tht i cld use cus wat i got is confussing>>> :D

goan_crazy

HSC
me_too_scared said:
im doing coca cola ammatial at school was woundering if anyone has any good info tht i cld use cus wat i got is confussing>>> :D
i have the leading edge case study for marking on coca cola amital
is that wat u got?

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
yep i did billabong too CherriMan. like CherriMan we got these booklet things on billabong, dont know if theres stuff on the net

goan_crazy

HSC
Without Wings said:
IMAX theatre have info in relation to hsc topics on the net, check out the business studies help service thread for a link to it - its under CASE STUDIES
also talk to daniellem! she did imax for her case study marketing plan assesment and got 19/20 top in her grade
so she will be glad to help you with any questions you have!
good luck

HSC
joe_m_2000 said:
i have the leading edge case study for marking on coca cola amital
is that wat u got?
i was given the coca cola amatil- a changing mix from a business studies update

T1ger1i11y

HSC
hey couldnt help but say something as a past hsc student of last year. My school offered us a range of case studies to do including Coca Cola, Qantas, Southcorp and Imax. I would NOT do imax as a case study at all... there is not substantial enough information on this business which would enable you to receieve a band 6 eassy response. Our main case study was Qantas however i found this personally to be extreamly boring however in saying this Qantas is extramly good to use in eassys where youl be asked to write about the financial side of the business. Coca cola was another case study we did and i found that this was great for any eassys on marketing however i would strongly recommend that you go with the case study your school teaches to you but use Southcorp-- ask your teachers i received a band 6 thanks to the great information i was able to obtain from my teachers for this so ask your teachers- LEADING edge make a great booklet on the business which comes underneath marketing, finanical, management and change etc they also make one for coca cola...if you have any questions just ask and i can pass some more info on :rolleyes:

stryker

HSC
I ended up just doing Qantas and the Jetstar operation.

Can someone give me suggestions on types of impacts the management decisions made on stakeholders in the business??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)