busl250! FOOTNOTING! is it due tommorow!? (1 Viewer)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Okay so why do they have to make footnoting excercise assessment thing due, the first week! thats just so worng on soo omany friggen levels!

Is it due?? tommorow??! or the next week... i soo cant be fucked to doing it right now.. looks like im going to get a medical certificate for tommorow

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
clairegirl said:
Okay so why do they have to make footnoting excercise assessment thing due, the first week! thats just so worng on soo omany friggen levels!

Is it due?? tommorow??! or the next week... i soo cant be fucked to doing it right now.. looks like im going to get a medical certificate for tommorow
It was a really really simple one...Why get stressed?

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
redruM said:
It was a really really simple one...Why get stressed?
was it due 2nd tute for u or the 1st one?

i don't know? i just cant be fucked learning how to footnote properly... im a slow learner, i remember in first year it took me ages to learn APA style for psyche and anything academic right now is giving me a headache... i'm dropping accg253 coz i missed the first tute and was in literall pain in my first lecture, it was painful! has anyone ever experienced pain from having to sit through a lecture? well thats me when it comes to anything maths related but times it by a hundred.

I think i was rocking back and forth, screaming in agony (well in my head) coz of it...... i hate maths! i hate accounting

I'm even dropping psy241 ... becoz i can't stand being with a bunch of old farts and high achievers who want honors soo badly, i don't think i can stand being around mature aged students and high achievers right now because this semester i'm just gunna bludge it!

I'm gunna pick up the easier "accg" subject.... accg200.. apparently thats more common sense than 253 which is technical and i hate technical! Oh lordie,,....

All i keep thinking about is mexico and where i'm travelling to next year and who im meeting up with overseas next year. This sucks! I want my airy fairy human resource/org psychology behaviour subjects! :'(

Ohh the crapness that is accounting.. no offence redrum, i admire anyone who can sit through anything as numbery like this! :'(

end rant

sorry rahul, u were prohbably expecting a one sentence paragraph of why im stressed

Last edited:

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
hahahahha

BUSL is cruisy...Don't let it stress you.

200 will definitely be easier for you.

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
haha sorry Anne i was watching Boston Legal and that is why i took so long to reply to your desperate cries for help! ok i exaggerate, but i feel your pain, i hope it isnt due tomorrow

good luck with it dude

ps: cheating gets you nowhere! haha jks

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Yeah, lying is where its at, look at Johnny and AWB!

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
She mentioned da week AFTER next week during da first lecture.
Wel, somebody on BOS emailed her, seems like tat's a typo

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
hey anne dont worry too much about the footnoting i was pretty lost
plus my tutor made me do it about three times until i got it right :D

good luck hun!

Last edited:

Good_riceZ

Go the Rabbitohs!
HSC
yeah its EXACTLY the same as last semester, the tutors should practically spell it out for you, thats what my tutor did last time round...

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
i think i did mine all wrong ... the lecturer said u can hand it in next week though ...

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
my tutor today didn't even mention da footnoting stuff until everyone asked her. But she's like, ask in consultation or after class, and everyone just sat there chatted for like 30min =.=|||

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)