Busl320 Final Exam (2 Viewers)

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
robbie^^ said:
im so disappointed with this semster's exams that last week i screwed up accg310, and i screwed busl320 today, the questions there were bizzar and tricky, wot the hell they want?
btw, the cheatsheet is awesome ,i wish i had that with me this afternoon. is it possible send me a copy of that in case i do it in summer if i failed? really appreciate it
If you do ever need it, just PM me.

*hopeful*

HSC
most shittest exam ever, frickin hate subjects like that, if they were gonna make it so retarded they could have at least given out past papers or sumthing

i think i had enough for pass...at least i hope i did.

ooft redrum thats like size 3 font, wat'd u do, take a magnifying glass in wit u :eek:

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Nah no magnifying glass. One of my mates had one though.

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
does anyone rmemeber what the exam was out of... and possibly what sections too?

ooh yeh and the class marks are up in case you didnt know... that's out of 10 right?

im trying to work out whether i passed the unit or not :S

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
pb said:
does anyone rmemeber what the exam was out of... and possibly what sections too?

ooh yeh and the class marks are up in case you didnt know... that's out of 10 right?

im trying to work out whether i passed the unit or not :S
I wanted to check my class marks, luckily I don't need to chase up my tutor.

Class Mark - 7/10
MC - 19/30

So I only need 24/60 to get 50% in the course. It doesnt say anywhere that you have to get 30/60 to pass. Each question was worth 15 marks, and the whole test out of 60.

From what I remember:
Q1 - 15 marks for 3 parts (CGT/Deductions)
Q2- 8 events, 15 marks
Q3- GST - 8 Marks, Minors/trust 7 marks
Q4- Car FBT calc 5 marks, rest on FBT 5 marks, partnership/trusts 5 marks

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
lol i emailed my tutor at like 2am today and its up now but oh well.

dammit now im worried i didn't pass. ineeded 25.2/60 to get 50% ... but i was sooo confused in the exams :S

ReaveR

HSC
I need 21 marks from that exam.

What I'm pissed about is that there were things that he specifically said wouldn't be in the exam and hey they were all in there. Wtf?

From the study guide, main residence isn't even examinable. 3 marks only but it adds up. Then Hope said that we wouldn't need to know specific sections and I get to Q2 and what do I see? Ok so for any law subject it's a given that you should know the sections and whatnot, but when the lecturer says you don't need to? That's just underhanded. Then trusts and minors accounted for like another quarter of the paper.

Where does that leave us? Why should students even go to lectures and listen to the lecturer if he's just going to lie?

The_Adonis

HSC
well yeah exactly, but it goes for everyone.

They will probably realise when you they see the responses you know.

Their criteria for a pass mark isn't that specific, I need 24 from the exam, which I should get hopefully...damn 5/10 for class wtf everyone got at least 7..

wect states that 50% isnt even necessarily the pass mark, and judging by the way everyone has talked about it, probably be a lot lower..

I was worried, but now I'm not as much.

*hopeful*

HSC
yeah altogether u just have to get >50% which is probably why they made such a shit exam

robbie^^

HSC
hey ,guys , is that ture we only need to total pass in order to pass this subject, not have to pass the final(30%out of 60%)?

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Doesn't say anywhere in the outline that we have to get 30 out of 60. But I haven't heard any formal word on that we don't need to pass. A positive confirmation carries more weight than what we can come up so far.

*hopeful*

HSC
robbie^^ said:
hey ,guys , is that ture we only need to total pass in order to pass this subject, not have to pass the final(30%out of 60%)?
*hopeful* said:
yeah altogether u just have to get >50% which is probably why they made such a shit exam
thats from webct but i dunno if theres like a second condition which is that you have to get 30 or more in final

gasbenny

HSC
Guys, did you know we need at least 45% from the finals to pass the subject?? That should be 27 marks

tajid73

HSC
where was this thread buried.. its quite useful if i found it b4 exam..
i think they change it this yr.. we need 45% in final exam.. and i think i can..

blackrider89

HSC
where was this thread buried.. its quite useful if i found it b4 exam..
i think they change it this yr.. we need 45% in final exam.. and i think i can..
We from 2010 need 50% in the Final exam to achieve a Pass grade, lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)