BUSL320 Final Exam (1 Viewer)

Mathmatics85

HSC
i think the reason they said aust tax payable was to make sure we only do calculations on australian individuals and companies, not on any of the USA questions..but yeah it still was one hell of a tricky question.

Monstar

HSC
With the company questions i'd suspect it doesnt really matter how you went about treating your losses as long aws you justified why. Like for example I just assumed they failed the SBT and COT test thus the losses werent capable of being carreid forward.

Well see what happends with the final.. I'm sure they are nice markers.

tajid73

HSC
Yehh i hope so..
my fen went to hope's consultation time , and he said to her that this exam is not the one to make us fail.. its the one thats trying to find something from our answers that can make us pass.
and i heard many people struggled a lot for this exam.. Moreover, 60% ppl failed mid exam so im pretty sure they'll b nice in marking..

and for company question, they gave us all the assessable Y and deduction so we can calculate taxable Y. and add all the distributions+franking cr.. cos non resident is not assessed on any distribution they received.

tajid73

HSC
Well I cant believe i got d for this one as well.. cant be happier.. :)

Monstar

HSC
D also.

im just gonna take it as it is.. and not really question..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)