• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

BUSL320 notes and ahis140 (1 Viewer)

Rachael230889

HSC
Hey everyone, I know some have just finished their busl320 tests for those who have cheat sheets or notes from the course please email me.
I'm very interested and price neg.

rachael.h.n@live.com.au
thankx guys.

ohshxt

HSC
N/A
Hi Rachael
You will study it in this summer? I would also like to have a look on the materials too and I am planning to take this unit in the summer
Btw, did you study BUSL301 this semester??

Rachael230889

HSC
Yeah I did, it was such a tough exam, anyway heard 320 is gotta crazy therefore I'm looking for distinction people to sell their notes. or the kind one to offer them to me. How is the book hunting going for you? I still can't find a second hand core legis.

ohshxt

HSC
N/A
Yeah I did, it was such a tough exam, anyway heard 320 is gotta crazy therefore I'm looking for distinction people to sell their notes. or the kind one to offer them to me. How is the book hunting going for you? I still can't find a second hand core legis.
A friend of mine says he would sell the 3 books to me once the result is released and he would sell them to me for $150.
You can find some people are selling textbooks here: http://www.facebook.com/groups/7715138597/
And so far there are 2 people selling their BUSL320 textbooks.
Have you got your participation marks for BUSL301 yet?
I don't known mine yet:(

Last edited:

Rachael230889

HSC
is that something that would be released before hand, i highly doubt. anyway im looking foward to the pass grade so won't bother much on the details.

ohshxt

HSC
N/A
But every semester, no matter what grades I get, I would still go and check the papers to see what the exact marks are and also to find out what parts I have got wrong, so I would like to know every details :)
And I won't be just looking forward to pass grade, not even credit! :newburn:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)