BUSL320 Revenue Law - any tips? (1 Viewer)

VLTURBO

HSC
It is hard to say cause im not sure how you study. I only bough 3 books because they came in a bundle - being the core tax, study manual and the australian tax law book. The one i didnt buy is the case study book which i never needed anyway.

I hardly used the books other than a few things i needed to look up. I would suggest you buy the study manual as it has good questions with solutions (which looking back i wish and read!)

Also, try and pick the books up second hand as they are around the $300 mark and semester 1 and 2 use the same year books (pretty sure anyways)

tajid73

HSC
yes better look for second hand ones. They're a lot cheaper and if ur lucky the seller might have tutorial questions' solutions.
The most important one is the study manual, called atsm for short.

If you are type of guy that always reads textbook then buy the textbook if you are not, don't be bothered.

I didn't use my case study book as the important cases were explained in lectures anyway and if i missed them during the lecture, i always listened to ilecture.

The last one i think the core tax, we did not need this book when i did it so can't really give any info on this.

virus_89

HSC
ok, thanks for that info guys.

Still unsure whether to get all the books....talked to some people and they rekon they may have used some of the books only very occasionally.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)