pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
Heya ppl, I need advice.
I am going to enrol for summer school in either:
BUSL350 Marketing and Management Law
or
BUSL388 China Trade and Investment Law

atm, I really think I will choose BUSL350 because I don't know anything about China trade and investment, and I at least know what marketing is. I want to do the easier and more interesting one because I just want to pass and get out of uni! I heard BUSL388 is really easy though, and I don't want to choose 350 and then regret choosing the harder one.

Soooo....
has anyone here done either? or both?

Any help greatly appreciated!

havy

HSC
well i've heard that both 388 and 350 are very very easy, especially for summer courses.

I think busl350 is about patents and copyrights etc, the final exam is open book and open notes (u can bring in ANY paper material to the exam). It only involves with <5 chapters of stuff (a fraction compared to busl250).
For the summer course, alot of ppl would just cram 3hrs b4 the exam (to roughly know wat are the chapters talking about) and still end up getting a credit or above.

busl388 should be also very easy, prior knowledge to china trade is not required.

Last edited:

rid243

Richard
HSC
I did BUSL388, it's run by Trish so that's alright. not very hard either, a lot of people who knew nothing about China managed Ds & HDs... i personally didn't like it very much though even though i'm interested in chinese law & history...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)