Buying A Subaru around 10 years old with high km's on budget (1 Viewer)

Ethicks

HSC
No I wouldn't touch one with over 100,000 - AWD is good for driving in snow? bullshit I have a 2009 Subaru AWD and it's just as horrible to drive in snow as any other car. The car you have now still runs don't waste your money on a stupid machine that only gets you from A to B especially when the pricks in Sydney can't fucking drive for shit and are always damaging your car.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
the older the car is the better because the more you drive it the stronger it grows its like when you stress your muscles by lifting weights they will get stronger so uh yeah basically what im saying is go for it buddy

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
No I wouldn't touch one with over 100,000 - AWD is good for driving in snow? bullshit I have a 2009 Subaru AWD and it's just as horrible to drive in snow as any other car. The car you have now still runs don't waste your money on a stupid machine that only gets you from A to B especially when the pricks in Sydney can't fucking drive for shit and are always damaging your car.
I drove my 2007 Subaru AWD in snow a while ago and that Colin McRae sideways bro shit was awesome

Doctor Erny

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi everyone, thanks for your feedback. I've decided I'm going to save up a little more money (around $10,000) and buy a Liberty 3.0R Spec.B which has nearly twice the power of an ordinary liberty and P plate legal :)

Doctor Erny

HSC
Uni Grad
Subaru Liberty 3.0R, 3.0R-B and 3.0R Spec.b (manual)

Hi everyone, I am looking at getting a Subaru Liberty 3.0R Spec.B (manual) with a budget of around $10k.

I've been looking around and for less of a price if not near, there is the liberty 3.0R and 3.0R-B which look and seem identical in specs and performance.

I have my mind pretty much set on the Spec.b model, however is there much point on getting it if the 3.0R and 3.0R-B are literally the same?

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Subaru Liberty 3.0R, 3.0R-B and 3.0R Spec.b (manual)

No need for the duplicate posts in other threads.

I would go for the Spec B, they are NOT the same car. The Spec B stands for Spec Bilstein which means they have the Bilstein struts, shocks and springs and handle much better than the standard car. If you're planning to mod the vehicle and add coilovers then by all means buy the standard car, if you want to keep it a stocker then get the Spec B.

Doctor Erny

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Subaru Liberty 3.0R, 3.0R-B and 3.0R Spec.b (manual)

Thanks heaps for the info :)
No need for the duplicate posts in other threads.

I would go for the Spec B, they are NOT the same car. The Spec B stands for Spec Bilstein which means they have the Bilstein struts, shocks and springs and handle much better than the standard car. If you're planning to mod the vehicle and add coilovers then by all means buy the standard car, if you want to keep it a stocker then get the Spec B.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)