Buying text books for uni!! (1 Viewer)

auraflux7

HSC
Hey I'm looking to purchase some of these books for my course, I need

"Rainer + Microsoft, Introductions To Information Systems + Wiley Plus + Moac Microsoft Office System 2003 (package)"

Publisher: John Riley

Anybody got an offer??

I'll buy those two books from anybody who has em

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
firstly, speak to some older kids (who are not selling you the book) and ask them if you actually need it. imo if you don't need to spend $100+ for a book that you don't really use, then stuff it.

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
well i reckon text books esp the programming based ones are important. I see at work many people have text books with them for programing languages, cause things can get complex in industry.
I also recommended keeping your uni text books

RGB

Custom User Title
HSC
well i reckon text books esp the programming based ones are important. I see at work many people have text books with them for programing languages, cause things can get complex in industry.
I also recommended keeping your uni text books
Thanks for the advice, but wouldn't you sell your programming textbooks when your done with them at a good price and get the latest programming textbook when you need it on the job cause you'll prob be using the newest programming environment.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
I sold some of my text books, but i kept the other usefull programming ones (C++, java, etc) for future references.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)