bye bye studying (1 Viewer)

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
i'm still aiming for 95 and i totally feel the same but i don't even need it for my course @ uni, it's just my goal cause of a bet with my brother about beating his atar LMFAO but i feel like if i don't get in the 90s now i was practically dead for a year studying everyday for nothing ๐Ÿ’€
yess so true

kinda wish i didn't put that much effort in at the start of the year, so I won't feel guilty of getting a lower ATAR now lol

moriamsdubu

HSC
yess so true

kinda wish i didn't put that much effort in at the start of the year, so I won't feel guilty of getting a lower ATAR now lol
legitttt i feel like if i get in the 80s or 70s i'm just gonna be way too disappointed to actually acknowledge that it's not even a bad atar - i'm hoping if anything my internals will save me lol

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
legitttt i feel like if i get in the 80s or 70s i'm just gonna be way too disappointed to actually acknowledge that it's not even a bad atar - i'm hoping if anything my internals will save me lol
same same, at this point it's all on my internals to carry me through

zizi2003_

HSC
lets pray try-harding and no-lifeing through the first half of y12 will get us through these god forsaken humanities guys ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
bro ancient is such a pain in the ass tho
i still havent memorised my historians for section IV ahahahha im screwed

moriamsdubu

HSC
bro ancient is such a pain in the ass tho
i still havent memorised my historians for section IV ahahahha im screwed
OMGGGG don't even get me started on ancient istg 80% of my time studying goes to that subject but nOTHING STICKS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)