Byron 09 [IMPORTANT] (1 Viewer)

phayte

HSC
Hey guys
group of friends (5-8) are going upto Byron for schoolies and i was wondering...

if it was a good idea to rent a house on tallows beach
-if so are any other people doing this so we can hang out and such

if it would be better to stay at a motel or a backpackers place

or if it would be better to get accomodation elsewhere in byron
if so
where?

thanks heaps :disco:

hayyleyy

HSC
hey
i just got back from byron for schoolies- we stayed in suffolk park (on tallows beach) in a small house thing

tallow beach is really nice and not as crowded as main beach (we swum with the dolphins twice :) )
there were a few other schoolies staying in suffolk park but you end up spending a crapload on taxis in&out of byron so i would try to find a house in byron so you dont have to spend so much on taxis.
i'm not sure what motels would be like etc cause i didnt stay in one cept u would want ur own kitchen and bathroom. - renting a house is the way to go if u can afford it

advice: look for accommodation in the middle of byron NOW - if you want something a bit quieter and/or cheaper suffolk park is good except be willing to pay for transport
also, think about how u r going to get up there (coach ride from syd to byron is hell)

i highly recommend byron for schoolies though - i had a ball, as did my friends. it is also really good for underage ppl (there were heaps of schoolies hanging out on the main beach at night and then house parties)

hope that helped a little :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)