• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Byron availabilities (1 Viewer)

steeez

HSC
I know its unlikely, but does anyone know if there are any secret hax places in Byron that still have accomodation for up to 6 for a reasonable price? I keep checking and getting my hopes up only to find they don't accept schoolies. I know its my own undoing for leaving it so late but I really want to go Byron and get loose with the rest of my mates that are going there.

Hopefully someone that knows about Byron/lives there can shed some light on the matter.

Thanks d00dz.

Fijian Coconut

HSC
Hmmm.... Ye seems to me that you have left left it too late to do anything about it, me and my m8's r going to gold coast, one of my m8's dads owns a place there near the beach, so we took advantage of it, as for byron, i reckon it will be packed, if i hear any thing that free over there i'll post it up.

blonde311

HSC
there is still accommodation available coz i booked for 5 people about 2 weeks ago.
its just out side byron bay and its a carvan park thats heaps cheap but does it really matter its a carvan park coz everyone will be schoolies there anyway.

ashee05

HSC
there is still accommodation available coz i booked for 5 people about 2 weeks ago.
its just out side byron bay and its a carvan park thats heaps cheap but does it really matter its a carvan park coz everyone will be schoolies there anyway.
try belongil fields caravan park
or the tourist van village
or beaches at byron...

there are heaps more... but they are the biggest

but i think they would all be booked out now...

BTW go to dominos pizza while your in byron for schoolies... most easterly pizza shop in australia, and we absolutly kick ass!

GoldEyes

HSC
N/A
try belongil fields caravan park
or the tourist van village
or beaches at byron...

there are heaps more... but they are the biggest

but i think they would all be booked out now...

BTW go to dominos pizza while your in byron for schoolies... most easterly pizza shop in australia, and we absolutly kick ass!
Eagle boys charge less, their pizza's are bigger and they taste better.

Sorry.

Search "The Byron Bay Schoolies Guide". I was just reading it and it may help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)