Byron Bay 06 (1 Viewer)

Mrs.McDreamy

stalker inc. president
HSC
Me and my friends are kinda screwed, we want to stay in Byron in second week but we havent booked anywhere. And we don't want to pay a million bucks for a house because we want a place for just four people. Seems most places are gone though.

Mrs.McDreamy

stalker inc. president
HSC
ccnachocheese said:
try www.schoolies.com or www.byron-bayschoolies.com
there are still some apartments available i think and some foresty places in woop woop but hey its still near byron.or you could pitch a tipi on the beach
Ya but my friends are being really picky about a good location! And we've tried at those web sites, it seems that for everything we would have to pay about $800 each, pfft! That's rediculous. Every single place we have tried basically said we are wasting our time for week 2. Because its all booked. Crap! and thats the week everyone I know is going. Ha and yeah I so would pitch a tipi, but I really don't want it to come to that.

a8o

HSC
Dunno why I'm here, but I went week 2 last year and booked late September. As long as you're withing walking distance to the Great Northern, you'll be near everything and have a great week. Try a resort?

Lexie1001

HSC
i'm going to byron with 5 of my friends...really excited! we booked a house w/ pool and bbq pretty cheap cos it belongs to my dad's friend and its next to the beach! :) i can't wait for the hsc to end!

edit @ mrs mcdreamy: yeh try resorts and also clarke's caravan park or sumthing....my year coordinator saw my friend and i looking for schoolies places on the net and suggested it to us - apprently its next to the beach, isn't dodgy and has pretty good cabins. or u could just camp there. we were gonna go there but we were worried since its a caravan park and any old random ppl can come in.

Last edited:

rockets

HSC
N/A
Are there buses or something that go from ballina airport to byron???
Anyone know anything about this?
Help and your info would be welcomed.
Trying to decide whether to fly or drive.

Dani101

HSC
ccnachocheese said:
Whose going? Where you stayin? Its gonna rock
Me and 7mates are going staying in a beach house @ tallows beach, pretty cheap bout 300 for the week, can't wait for HSC to end :) SCHOOLIES 06 is gonna GO OFF!!!

Last edited:

bates4river

HSC
got a place in shirley street. 2 terrace houses. There are so many schools going. Especially private schools. St. Vincents, Newington, PLC, MLC, Cranbrook, Scots. All going around end of November early December. house party FOR SURE.

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
If anyone can't get accomodation at byron or can't afford expensive accomodation or wants to save their money for alcohol/drugs, then I live in ballina which is very close to byron. well, about 20 minute drive. I can put you on a matress in my room. charging 40 dollars per person per night (can fit a maximum of 3 people on my room). By then I should have my Ps and might even be able to bring you into byron. pm me for more details.

edit: prices are very negotiable. hell, I'll charge 60 dollars per night for 3 people

Last edited:

ccnachocheese

HSC
Yew how fun Ive heard heaps of Shore guys and Monte girls are going. Anyone staying in any of the resorts in byron town? BEACH BONFIRE PARTAY!

HSC
I'm going in December! 2nd - 9th! Which week of schoolies is this? I really have no clue as to which week is which, my friends organised it all.

rhynoreynolds

HSC
N/A
We are staying at Tuscany Terrace from 18 - 25th of nov. Anyone else going to be at the same joint as us at the same time. PM me if yas are!!

Mrs.McDreamy

stalker inc. president
HSC
The Card Cheat said:
I'm going in December! 2nd - 9th! Which week of schoolies is this? I really have no clue as to which week is which, my friends organised it all.
Week 3, thats the week after party week. I'm not sure what its called or anything, I'm going in week 2 as is everyone else in my year, but there are going to be masses of people in week 3 as well, or from who i know anyway.

shoppin_spree

HSC
ccnachocheese said:
Yew how fun Ive heard heaps of Shore guys and Monte girls are going. Anyone staying in any of the resorts in byron town? BEACH BONFIRE PARTAY!

Hey yeah! i heard that too! haha(btw i go to monte)...im so excited bout schoolies its the one thing to look forward to! im stayin in breakfree eco beach or something like that in the second week (26th- 3rd i think)! yay soo excited! where im stayins a rip off thou! but it'll be good

JMFH

HSC
N/A
ha what am i doing on this site... f'ing drama teacher is a homo and making me stress. anyway piss off byron schoolies we dont want you, haha just joking, jsut dont go thinking you own the place last years were pretty good.. fun times, ha my schoolies year this year you lot better be awesome fun!
oh and dont cram up the beaches if you wana surf cram up the crap breaks, leave good breaks alone!

seeeeee ya
have fun hey!
msn us if you want, im barely on but hey jess_harris@hotmail.com

schoolies is gona be epic

Valo

HSC
Yeha i got a house in Byron for week 2, awesome house right near Woolies and one of the pubs, Byron Schoolies 06 will go off!

dillian

HSC
hey, this is my first post, im rockin byron bay second week, is it good down there and are lots of lowies goin?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)