byron bay schoolies 2008 (1 Viewer)

Yanki

HSC
quache said:
hey mate me and a couple of my mates are going up at the same time where you fellas staying at?

just a question, does anyone know wether or not they boost of the prices of grog heaps?

thanks
Hey, i live in byron and nah they don't jack up the prices....

chooki4

HSC
im goin the 29th to the 6th.. is many people going? theres about 10 of us.
i cant wait should be awesome! =]

hoppi

HSC
YAYAYAYAYA

we are going from the 29th til the 6th....but only four out of 8 are going to be 18 =C.....i'll be 18 lol

is there anything for the underages to do

do u get in trouble for drinking on the beach

who else is going is from sydney

J-lo

HSC
quache said:
hey mate me and a couple of my mates are going up at the same time where you fellas staying at?

just a question, does anyone know wether or not they boost of the prices of grog heaps?

thanks
aww im not sure where, but I'll find out and get back to ya. Whats your email? and how many of your mates are single ;)

knifeman

HSC
J-lo said:
aww im not sure where, but I'll find out and get back to ya. Whats your email? and how many of your mates are single ;)
oOOoooO PARTY!!!!
forget about the other boys J-lo me and my boyfriends are going up from the 29th to the 6th and all of us are single and looking for a great time.
my email is knife_man69@hotmail.com and we all can't wait to hear from you.

hugs and kisses

chooki4

HSC
we are from sydney. where is everyone staying? is there much there?

HSC
Google is your friend. There are over 15 motels in Byron.

BTW Byron isn't like Surfers because it was much more mature than it happened last year.

ceels

HSC
is annnnnyone going in the last week? 6th till 11th??? im going then with a bunch of frinds and ive heard not many people will still be partying in the last week. :( prove me wrong!

reedy01

Premium Member
HSC
hey guys and girls
about 10 friends including me are hoping to go to byron bay for schoolies but stupidly we have left it a little late to organise it. so if anyone has any ideas for accomodation for the 10 of us, i would love to hear from you via pm or this thread.
thanks a heap peoples

Benjir

HSC
Just go to surfers instead, byron will get boring.
reedy01 said:
hey guys and girls
about 10 friends including me are hoping to go to byron bay for schoolies but stupidly we have left it a little late to organise it. so if anyone has any ideas for accomodation for the 10 of us, i would love to hear from you via pm or this thread.
thanks a heap peoples

ceels

HSC
reedy01 said:
hey guys and girls
thanks a heap peoples
nahh come to byron! haha week three 6th-12th will probably still have some accomodation and if your looking for something cheaper look up byron arts factory its a hostel that isnt pricey if you have a large group. but definately byron third week and you can party with me and my girlfriends!! haha

Smokee

HSC
People will still be partying in the last week.
I live just outside of Byron and last year there were still heaps of people there around the 6-11th.

reedy01

Premium Member
HSC
i am still desperate for accomodation for around 10 people for byron bay. if anyone knows something that is free for schoolies you will be our hero. also we have some stingy people in our group that dont want to pay more than around $400 for the week

qwerty7

HSC
ceels said:
is annnnnyone going in the last week? 6th till 11th??? im going then with a bunch of frinds and ive heard not many people will still be partying in the last week. :( prove me wrong!
All my friends are going up that week and I know that some friends from another school will be there at the same time as well. I think it might be a little bit quieter but maybe other states will go in that week...? who knows.

SydneyHigh08

HSC
i'm from sydney girls going up with 15 friends 15th-22nd...
i hope its good i'm a bit hesitant...

Russdog

russell
HSC
Smokee said:
People will still be partying in the last week.
I live just outside of Byron and last year there were still heaps of people there around the 6-11th.
where you from girlllll

dannynsw

HSC
Does anyone know if there is a easy way of getting from Suffolk Park to Byron? Cause we are staying there and catching the train up:(

micky131

HSC
dannynsw said:
Does anyone know if there is a easy way of getting from Suffolk Park to Byron? Cause we are staying there and catching the train up:(
honestly if your with a group of mates id pitch in for a maxi taxi cose it really isnt that far from byron probably like a max 7min drive....

im pretty sure buses go from there anyway youll be bound to get some transport.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)