HSC
Re: Byron Bay 2008: Best dates for schoolies

haha i think we are going 24th-1st :)
so maybe we will see you about,
wooo!!

larahrah

HSC
Re: Byron Bay 2008: Best dates for schoolies

where are you all staying? i need some help chosing for 2009 if you would care to share.

pinky28

HSC
N/A
Hey all myself and 3 mates are driving up to byron around from melbourne on the 25th, all males and 18!! keen to party and get loose, anyone wanna meet up, all friendly blokes...cant wait!!

cheers :karate:

pinky28

HSC
N/A
Dis Amrahs said:
Im staying in a holiday house from the 29th till the 6th so parties for all those who arent 18 yet! This is my place... there are 7 pics, its big.

http://www.stayz.com.au/26198

I'm excited.

EDIT: HEY, im on Shirley!
Hey bro me and 4 mates are driving up, we all 18 but keen for a loose house party!!!

chooki4

HSC
Dis Amrahs said:
Im staying in a holiday house from the 29th till the 6th so parties for all those who arent 18 yet! This is my place... there are 7 pics, its big.

http://www.stayz.com.au/26198

I'm excited.

EDIT: HEY, im on Shirley!
half of my group wont be 18.. but some of us have ids.
but house party sounds goooodddddd =]
cat wait. were going 29-6th staying at first sun i thinkkk =]

spudman

HSC
what are the taxi services like there around new years time?

Shortie08

HSC
shore to drink im going to sckoolies to try all rthe nice foods the resterants have to offer. do you know how many brain cells you kill from drinking, its silly

neeksy45

HSC
elh45 said:
There is also a club called liquid in byron, hasn't been mentioned yet. It's just behind woolies.

THe great northern is a good place to begin a night, and the rails. the northern has major name bands coming through all the time, recently bliss n eso and the herd, and in the past cut copy. coming up is hermitude, the vines thursday is a good night for the northern.
also the rails had lisa mitchell on saturday amazing voice.
need any more info on byron feel free to pm me.
yeah,but liquid is pretentious and lame, and there is never anyone in there.
i didnt want to pay to get in, but everyone i have spoken to who did said it was really bad.

zelda011

HSC
just gonna throw it out there, is ANYONE going to byron in the last week!? me and my mates are hittin it from 6th-13th, and it seems like no one at least on these forums is going then! if its shit im gonna be DEVO!

dannynsw

HSC
zelda011 said:
just gonna throw it out there, is ANYONE going to byron in the last week!? me and my mates are hittin it from 6th-13th, and it seems like no one at least on these forums is going then! if its shit im gonna be DEVO!
Yeah me and some friends are going. Hoping there will be heaps of people there but its not looking good at the moment :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)