Byron, First Week (26th Nov - 19th Dec) Roll Call (1 Viewer)

juicebox12

HSC
Who's in Byron at this time?

Can't f*kin wait.

Anyone trekking it to Nimbin or anything interesting? Or is everyone just doing beer bongs on their balconies?

esieff

i'll be there from 19th-26th..along with me little crew. our plans? well they certainly don't consist of trekking any further than from our room, to the bottle o, and back to our room. a beer bong, however, is far from out of the question. as is my best friend - a bong of the common variety. ah the gloriously irresponsible stupidities of the schoolie. ;)

Tayla

HSC
juicebox12 said:
Who's in Byron at this time?

Can't f*kin wait.

Anyone trekking it to Nimbin or anything interesting? Or is everyone just doing beer bongs on their balconies?
Totally unrelated but...is your nickname juicebox because of the new strokes song!!

juicebox12

HSC
nah, i've had the pseudonym 'juicebox12' since the 30s.

Oh, and where's everyone staying? In town, or out of town?

I got lucky and managed to score a place in the dead middle of town, above a shop. Our stupid real estate agent kicked us out of our previous accommodation, and basically said 'Good luck finding new accommodation'. So with some 'gentle' persuasion, we kinda forced her to find us a new place. And it's 20m from the beach, and in the centre of town in Lawson street.

Last edited:

whitie

HSC
Yeh guys ill be there...i'll be about 15 mins north drive if you have cars from byron, in a place called brunswick heads. But it's a 3 storey beach house all to ourselves, how can you resist.

Toby Buchanan

HSC
I'm there with some mates about 15 minutes out of town.. Pretty sweet though cos it's a friend of the family's place and they're away so it's free

chaotichampster

HSC
Where staying in Brunswick too. We're renting apartments near the bridge to the beach. But we plan on driving down pretty much every day to Byron, cause we got some mates staying down there.

Oh and I'm sure there'll be some trips to Nimbin to stock up on supplies... :p

Last edited:

Lanz122

me n a few girls n staying at byron bay village 1st week.... soo excited :)

eeyarn

HSC
yar me and 4 mates are at sum house in byron from 3-10 dec, gunna be sweet as...plenty of brekky beer bongs n what not for sure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)