cadets is fucked (1 Viewer)

ubernuton

HSC
ok, i've been in cadets for 6 years.
one girl that is currently in cadets told me that a senior cadet, attempted to rape her and that if another cadet hadn't interrupted she believes he would have raped her. btw she was underage at the time
i only have a short time left in cadets and i want to make sure he doesn't get a chance to do it again, she isn't willing to go forward about it, the staff do know about it and haven't done anything

what can i do?
what should i do?

ubernuton

HSC
i've talked the a mate of mine that is a military police
they can't do crap unless she come forward

ubernuton

HSC
then get her to come forward about it!
her whole social life is based at cadets, if she comes forward cadets gets shut down, she probably kills herself.
i have tried very hard to talk her into coming forward she wont

Chazure

HSC
Uni Grad
If you want to keep it hush and inside cadets you can try take it to a higher authority and talk to some of the higher officers that run and organise stuff at a state/national level. I'm a AAFC cadet and l know that alot of the staff, especially the higher ups, would not like something like that to catch the eye of the media and would have it sorted with ASAP.

ubernuton

HSC
If you want to keep it hush and inside cadets you can try take it to a higher authority and talk to some of the higher officers that run and organise stuff at a state/national level. I'm a AAFC cadet and l know that alot of the staff, especially the higher ups, would not like something like that to catch the eye of the media and would have it sorted with ASAP.
it's already been covered up, i did consider this but the only officer at HQ that i know i don't get on with (long story)

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
What barracks do you belong to, i know several people who do cadets.

shooterfinn

HSC
Are you in Army cadets? God reading something like this makes me very upset. It's horrible behaviour, especially from a senior cadet. I'm a CCPL in the AAFC and I think this is awful.

Napstar

Banned
HSC
Nothing can be done unless she comes forward. You can go to the police, but if she doesn't want to give a statement it ends there.

And because the rape didn't occur, you're only going to be able to report an attempted rape, something that becomes harder to prove after it has been left for a long time.
She needs to go to her superior officers and request that this particular officer has nothing to do with her in the future, it needs to go on record and it needs to be investigated. It can only be investigated if she is willing, and if she doesn't want to create discord and resentment among cadets because of whatever reasons, then this probably won't happen.

You can't help those that do not want to be helped.

jonathancollins

HSC
the reason that this has happened is because the problems in AAFC ranks such as sgt, is that they cannot be bothered to stop people like that and the more that this goes on the more that people get away with it.

i recomeded that she tell her OC and he/she will take the appropriate action in what to do.

and that you change corps from AAFC to AAC they have much better rank strucures and better activites

ubernuton

HSC
Nothing can be done unless she comes forward. You can go to the police, but if she doesn't want to give a statement it ends there.

And because the rape didn't occur, you're only going to be able to report an attempted rape, something that becomes harder to prove after it has been left for a long time.
She needs to go to her superior officers and request that this particular officer has nothing to do with her in the future, it needs to go on record and it needs to be investigated. It can only be investigated if she is willing, and if she doesn't want to create discord and resentment among cadets because of whatever reasons, then this probably won't happen.

You can't help those that do not want to be helped.
once again, her entire social base is at cadets she comes forward the unit get shut down well it is investigated, and in that time she will drop back into depression and kill herself, i know how she feels about this cadets is the only reason i didn;t kill myself in year 9

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)