Cadetships 2013 thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Thank you for your recent application for Ernst & Young's Sydney Cadet Program 2014. We appreciate the care you have taken in preparing your application and have reviewed it with interest.

Unfortunately, this year's process was particularly competitive and whilst we were impressed with your achievements to date, we are unable to take your application further at this stage.

We would like to stress that positions in our Sydney Cadet Program 2014 are limited and that this is reflected in the number of people we can consider for this scheme.

Once again we appreciate the interest you have shown in our firm and wish you every success.

Kind regards,

The Ernst & Young Graduate Recruitment Team
dammm, that sucks.

How do they even determine the good and band resumes if its all computer scanned?

lordfraction

HSC
Uni Grad
A long time ago when the only form of screening was through cover letters, people pasted "white text" to the end of their letters including all the company keywords. So if the screening system was looking for a specific word, "synergy" for example, it would detect the white text and accept the application whilst remaining undetectable to the human eye. So basically change the colour of your text to white when including keywords at the end. That's the reason why most firms changed to manual input of a specific font to deter this.

Examine

same
HSC
Also the times for the BDO phone interviews are pretty awkward.

Last edited:

Glaeder

HSC
Any Melbourne people browsing this thread, who don't already know, please be aware that PwC has said positions for first year applicants are now filled. So if you are a first year holding your breath I am sorry but our ship sailed :/! Lol

Dark_End4

HSC
Last year they were at all the ICAA info evenings but I don't think they took cadets. However things may change between years, maybe you should email them and see what you can find out?
I emailed them and got a generic reply saying they haven't finalised the details yet.

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
When do you guys have school holidays?

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
The week after next week
Oh, so soon!

Keep and eye on your phones and emails then over the next few weeks. In the past it seems interviews always take place over school holidays so everybody is available. :)

I know when I did a few interviews it was very much "can you come it at xyz time?", so keep as much time open as possible! :D

crazy_paki123

HSC
i do the Numeracy test and submit for PwC, then I go back to do my Verbal reasoning test and the infamous 404 erro comes up -__-

ellentat

HSC
i do the Numeracy test and submit for PwC, then I go back to do my Verbal reasoning test and the infamous 404 erro comes up -__-
Application for Traineeship at PwC doesn't require you to do the verbal reasoning?

Guonner

HSC
Has ey finished handing out its cadetship offerings?
Or has it only finished handing out those personality tests?

Dark_End4

HSC
Has ey finished handing out its cadetship offerings?
Or has it only finished handing out those personality tests?
I have appllied to EY but havnt got a yes or no answer from them yet to go to the next step. So I would say they are still finalising reviewing the applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)