Cadetships 2013 thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy_paki123

HSC
if u get to the the Assessment centre do you have a real big chance of landing the cadetship?

ellentat

HSC
Passed BDO's phone interview! So stoked! Honestly didn't feel confident that I would have gotten through. Anyone else from here attending?

Guonner

HSC
Passed BDO's phone interview! So stoked! Honestly didn't feel confident that I would have gotten through. Anyone else from here attending?
wth do they always reply so quickly to you?
i only jsut did mien today:/

ellentat

HSC
wth do they always reply so quickly to you?
i only jsut did mien today:/
I did mine on Tuesday. I guess BDO doesn't have as many applicants to interview compared to the Big 3's so they can afford to reply quickly. I'm reading through the email and I don't think there's a group activity because it doesn't specify anywhere. I think it might just be the interview. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

asianperson

HSC
Received a call E&Y on the same day as my scheduled PwC phone interview, scared the crap out of me I though PwC was calling early....

Dark_End4

HSC
sigh been 3 days since i did the pwc online test and 2 days since the EY one, still no reply /wrist
OMG same. I did my EY test on saturday afternoon and PwC test on monday night. Still waiting... I really really hope I get all my replies tomorrow. Let us know if you get a reply :)

Glaeder

HSC
I did mine on Tuesday. I guess BDO doesn't have as many applicants to interview compared to the Big 3's so they can afford to reply quickly. I'm reading through the email and I don't think there's a group activity because it doesn't specify anywhere. I think it might just be the interview. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
If there is no group activity than you most likely have either 2 interviews or 2 on 1 interview so they can be more thorough. But just wait for the information day (if they have one) and you will find out all the details.

crazy_paki123

HSC
i didnt even get a phone interview with BDO and they rejected me :/

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
Sorry to hear that.

I remember applying for heaps of positions and never even getting a rejection!

Still, you've got plenty of opportunities, so stay positive!

stickytape

HSC
Anyone going to PwC on the 10th of July?
Hi there!! I'm going on that day too ^-^ I'll see you there!

Btw I'm in the same position as you; I did my phone interview last night and I got a call today!

By the way, which business area did you apply for?

Last edited:

mlw96

HSC
Does anyone have any tips/experiences regarding KPMG assessment centre? Thanks :)

HSC
Hi there!! I'm going on that day too ^-^ I'll see you there!

Btw I'm in the same position as you; I did my phone interview last night and I got a call today!

By the way, which business area did you apply for?
Same! Although they didn't confirm the AC date for me so we'll see I guess.

Last edited:

stickytape

HSC
Cool! I applied for tax :)

Btw does anyone know roughly how much of the interview is based on the business area that you applied for? Thanks!!

Jinks

HSC
Cool! I applied for tax :)

Btw does anyone know roughly how much of the interview is based on the business area that you applied for? Thanks!!
Probably just a few questions, however the interviewers themselves may be from your desired area so keep that in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)