Cadetships 2013 thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
Btw does anyone know roughly how much of the interview is based on the business area that you applied for? Thanks!!
I've found with my interviews, you generally have the HR person, and if a second person is present, they'll be a partner/senior from your chosen areas.

I felt most of my interviews where why I wanted a cadetship, and where I wanted to be in the future as opposed to "why do you wan to work in this field". You do get asked that, but I guess most people just say they've looked into the different areas and those seemed most interesting.

Guonner

HSC
Does anyone have any tips/experiences regarding KPMG assessment centre? Thanks :)
what day are you going?
ive been getting my friends and aprents to ask me common interview questions and gauge how well i respond to them.

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
what day are you going?
ive been getting my friends and aprents to ask me common interview questions and gauge how well i respond to them.
I'm going to sound like the biggest wierdo but also go out and talk to strangers too.
Shopkeepers, random university staff, hairdresser, just somebody you don't know.

You are always more comfortable talking to people you know, so just practice having conversations (even about this god awful weather) with strangers so your more confident when you get to interviews.

mlw96

HSC
what day are you going?
Friday! Wbu?

Last edited:

blacktown_

HSC
Just wondering, did anyone get through to the face to face interviews for BDO?

blacktown_

HSC
mlw96, I'm on the same boat as you :( still havent gotten a call from them yet. i had my phone interview with them last week. how was yuor phone interview?

blacktown_

HSC
ellentat, when did they call you to invite you to their info night? i did my phone interview last week and i still haven't got back from them. i probably didn't go through to the next round. my phone interview wasn't even bad ...

mlw96

HSC
mlw96, I'm on the same boat as you :( still havent gotten a call from them yet. i had my phone interview with them last week. how was yuor phone interview?
yeah i did mine a while ago, Friday 21st June and i thought it went pretty well :\ they did say they'll get back to me early july though so maybe sometime this week? hopefully? :p

ellentat

HSC
ellentat, when did they call you to invite you to their info night? i did my phone interview last week and i still haven't got back from them. i probably didn't go through to the next round. my phone interview wasn't even bad ...
They emailed me. The info night is the same night as EY so the 3rd. They'll send you an email about going through to next round and then they'd send you a link to do some tests. Keep a look out for your email! Oh and they said interview times will be sent out this week and will start from the 5th.

HSC
also a tip to anyone who is going to the EY AC

They changed the logo from 'ernst and young: quality in everything we do' to just 'EY: building a better working world'

Not sure how much this will be of help to you guys haha

yahawickets

HSC
has anyone heard back from pwc? i had phone interview but havent heard from them since....and also with ey...i did an online test thing...but i havent heard back from them either... has anyone heard back from pwc or ey after these stages? :)

crazy_paki123

HSC
has anyone heard back from pwc? i had phone interview but havent heard from them since....and also with ey...i did an online test thing...but i havent heard back from them either... has anyone heard back from pwc or ey after these stages? :)
Well you should have really asked the interviewer when u would hear back. if u didnt it shows that u r not interested in the postition. BUt they said in 5-10 working days

maks01

HSC
@blacktown_
im probably in the same boat as you. I did my phone interview and thought it went well. its been 4 days (they said wait 5-10) but everyone seems to have gotten responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)