Cadetships 2014 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nellin

HSC
After completing the online tests how long did it take for those applying for ey and pwc to get a video interview email? I took mine last week... and still waiting :(
I took my EY testing last week too! But are you sure that there is a video interview for it?
I thought it was either you get accepted to go to AC or you don't.

For PwC, for me, it took me two days after the second round of testing to get the video interview email.

So, does anyone know when the interviews are usually conducted and when we will hear from them regarding whether we've been successful for AC?

dyjs

HSC
i did my PWC online last wed. and got the vid interview on thursday. For EY i did the online test on friday and have yet to hear back from EY.
yeh im wondering too, has anyone heard back in regards to their PWC Video interview. How long would is the standard to receive a reply. (im pretty sure i screwed up my vid interview tho)

Cleavage

Clarence
HSC
Uni Grad
I took my EY testing last week too! But are you sure that there is a video interview for it?
I thought it was either you get accepted to go to AC or you don't.

For PwC, for me, it took me two days after the second round of testing to get the video interview email.

So, does anyone know when the interviews are usually conducted and when we will hear from them regarding whether we've been successful for AC?

i did my PWC online last wed. and got the vid interview on thursday. For EY i did the online test on friday and have yet to hear back from EY.
yeh im wondering too, has anyone heard back in regards to their PWC Video interview. How long would is the standard to receive a reply. (im pretty sure i screwed up my vid interview tho)
I'm at the same stage for both EY and PWC, I'd like to see what the next step is too. EAGER AS BRAAAAH

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
i'm also curious how long video ones take.. it's a new thing~
The actual duration of the BDO (video) interview was 17.5 mins. Just imagine having to watch through all those. I'd imagine that if the candidates first impression sucked then they'd be doing a lot of fast forwarding.

I wonder how long it'll take to get back to all the candidates. Hmm...

(Btw, sorry for not getting back to you last night. Exhaustion took hold)

Last edited:

esaitchkay

HSC
has anyone gotten past the video interviews at BDO?
yeah got a notification for interview, meet+greet and online assessment for BDO today.

Guys, what do you think about thank you emails after interviews for cadetships?
Yes/no? Why else would they be giving business cards?

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
The actual duration of the BDO (video) interview was 17.5 mins. Just imagine having to watch through all those. I'd imagine that if the candidates first impression sucked then they'd be doing a lot of fast forwarding.

I wonder how long it'll take to get back to all the candidates. Hmm...

(Btw, sorry for not getting back to you last night. Exhaustion took hold)
Telephone interviews are about a similar length I'd say.

rel123

HSC
N/A
EY is starting to call people. Someone in my class was called today in the afternoon.

dyjs

HSC
EY is starting to call people. Someone in my class was called today in the afternoon.
really? at what time?
was this a call for an invitation to ac? was this after his online test?

aww guess my chances are slim.

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
yeah got a notification for interview, meet+greet and online assessment for BDO today.

Guys, what do you think about thank you emails after interviews for cadetships?
Yes/no? Why else would they be giving business cards?
Good luck! Make a good impression ;)

I wonder if I'll make it to the second interview. Hahaha (I really don't need it but it would be awesome to get into Tax)

I'm pretty happy with what I've got ^_^

rel123

HSC
N/A
really? at what time?

Yeap - the invitation to AC for EY tax. But don't worry! There's always tomorrow, especially if you're in another service line. You could get a call, too!

GT has also started to call people.

rel123

HSC
N/A
really? at what time?

And in terms of time, they were called around 3.

esaitchkay

HSC
Good luck! Make a good impression ;)

I wonder if I'll make it to the second interview. Hahaha (I really don't need it but it would be awesome to get into Tax)

I'm pretty happy with what I've got ^_^
Thanks! :) I hope I don't screw it up like the last 2 LOL

and why not keep moving haha. hope your new job is going well though :D

suika

HSC
Good luck everyone with your interviews!

Just checking in to see if anyone applied for the Champions cadetship and if you got a reply. They changed the person in charge of the cadetship program and they said the interviews would take place during the school holiday. Now I am worried I that haven't gotten the interview lol. I haven't received an email saying I got one, yet(?). Oh well.

Also, are there any cadetships still opened? This is probably a long shot but I was drowning in assessments ahah.

esaitchkay

HSC
What service line are you going for?

I haven't started yet, I start on Monday ^_^
I'm going for audit; seems like the best way to gain a knowledge of business.
oh and good luck! :D

Just checking in to see if anyone applied for the Champions cadetship and if you got a reply. They changed the person in charge of the cadetship program and they said the interviews would take place during the school holiday. Now I am worried I that haven't gotten the interview lol. I haven't received an email saying I got one, yet(?). Oh well.

Also, are there any cadetships still opened? This is probably a long shot but I was drowning in assessments ahah.
I haven't applied for champions, but I'm sure it wouldn't be the worst idea to give them a call?
I'm not sure about cadetships, but UNSW Co-op is open til mid-september (IIRC).

EDIT: speaking of which, anyone heard back from: Boroughs, Moore Stephens or Accru? I'll probably call them up tomorrow.

Last edited:

suika

HSC
I haven't applied for champions, but I'm sure it wouldn't be the worst idea to give them a call?
I'm not sure about cadetships, but UNSW Co-op is open til mid-september (IIRC).
I might try calling them this weekend or next week if I still don't hear anything from them, thank you though!

Hmm, co-op, hmmmmmm. I'll look into it :D

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC

I have a friend in Champions, if you need a question asked I can forward it to him if you like. (apart from asking the status of your application)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)