Cadetships 2018 (1 Viewer)

Kolmias

HSC
I applied for them during the April school holidays

Kolmias

HSC
I'm applying for Audit and I went on about how I am passionate about the vital role that audit plays in the economy and the diverse career options available within a large firm like BDO.

Kolmias

HSC
Anyone who wants to join the messenger chat for cadetships, please PM me with your Facebook name and I'll add you.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm applying for Audit and I went on about how I am passionate about the vital role that audit plays in the economy and the diverse career options available within a large firm like BDO.
Sounds like a sensible approach. At cadetship level, I don't think they're expecting a detailed explanation on audit theory but rather just an appreciation of what the point of the role is and what would be of importance in terms of character.

Lopo

HSC
Good points, it's more or less what I had written as well.

Kolmias

HSC
I did my video interview with BDO this morning. Feeling confident.

boredofstudiesuser1

HSC
Has anyone looked into/have experience with the PwC's trainee program for first and second year students?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)