Cadetships/Traineeships- which uni? (1 Viewer)

theone123

blue essence
HSC
cadets, just wondering how many hours you set a side for study each night/morning, and how many days you take of work for a final exam or major assignment etc.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
theone123 said:
cadets, just wondering how many hours you set a side for study each night/morning, and how many days you take of work for a final exam or major assignment etc.
During uni semester I usually allocated around 2 hours a week to study (just for Accounting- since that had homework); didn't study for Economics.

For exams, most cadets usually take 1.5 days or so (ie. 3 days total) off per subject for final exams; and usually it's timed well with weekends. Then they use study leave AFTER the exam to "recover".

theone123

blue essence
HSC
seremify007 said:
During uni semester I usually allocated around 2 hours a week to study (just for Accounting- since that had homework); didn't study for Economics.

For exams, most cadets usually take 1.5 days or so (ie. 3 days total) off per subject for final exams; and usually it's timed well with weekends. Then they use study leave AFTER the exam to "recover".
i can't trust the advice of a PwC cadet =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)