CAFS IRP - Please complete my survey! It would help me significantly! :) (1 Viewer)

jacksonsteele

HSC
Hi all!
If you get a chance to complete this quick questionnaire for my CAFS independent research project, it would be much appreciated and would help me out a lot!
Everything will be completely anonymous and no names or personal information will be used anywhere!

The link is in my profile status :)

Thanks!

icycledough

HSC
Done ... very interesting topic to create your IRP on

jacksonsteele

HSC
Done ... very interesting topic to create your IRP on
thanks :) im fascinated by physical health and am trying to find out what aspects of a teenagers life can positively and negatively affect this and understand how to find a healthy balance

icycledough

HSC
thanks :) im fascinated by physical health and am trying to find out what aspects of a teenagers life can positively and negatively affect this and understand how to find a healthy balance
That definitely is a very interesting, and most importantly, relevant topic to explore especially considering today's world. With students having been locked up over the last 2 years (whether they are HSC students studying for exams or just general students being locked up due to the pandemic), it still definitely is very important to get physical exercise whenever you can (whether it be to go on a walk or do some home workouts), something is definitely better than nothing. And we know there is plenty of research supporting the link between physical exercise and mental/emotional health benefits (which can sometimes be overlooked).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)