calculations! (1 Viewer)

karentao77

HSC
help!! i don't really know how to do calculations in chemistry!! is there anything that can help me?

morganforrest

HSC
Different questions are tackled in different ways. Are there any particular types that you struggle with? If its all types you may want to have a chat with your teacher about it, or even a maths teacher about the basics of rearranging equations. Or as ellen.louise saud...get a tutor :D

SilverXIII

HSC
This site has the basic info / online calculator to practice simple equations. I too have problems with equations. In class - yeah, i can do them no prob. In an exam.... I dont' know why i can't get it right.

Here's the site.

http://www.ausetute.com.au/wriiform.html

On the top, u can scroll to see which type of calculations/info u would like to see. Hope it helps.

soisorce26

HSC
KAREN!! U CAN ASK ME.. everyday at school, perhaps library or snr shelter :D

Wyvern02

HSC
SilverXIII said:
This site has the basic info / online calculator to practice simple equations. I too have problems with equations. In class - yeah, i can do them no prob. In an exam.... I dont' know why i can't get it right.

Here's the site.

On the top, u can scroll to see which type of calculations/info u would like to see. Hope it helps.
yeah, same here. anyone has a solution for that?

gmrqorsprite 8D

HSC
SilverXIII said:

Here's the site.

You are made of WIN and AWESOME. 8DD;

Chemistry equations/calculations do not work with me either. = =;;

Anyway, I'm going to raid that loverly site. ^^;;

Much thanks to you! <3

>> g e n i e

mzduxx2006

HSC
karentao77 said:
help!! i don't really know how to do calculations in chemistry!! is there anything that can help me?
i have the same problem as u. i fukin hopeless at the calculation bit...luckily theres only 1 or 2 max questions they can ask max worth about 3-4 marks. so hopefully i can still rip in a band 5 result without attempting the calculations....or if i have time i might just aimlessly scribble numbers on the page :(

lunavixen

HSC
if my numbers don't make sense, i just run with it, you can get marks for trying

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)