call of duty: modern warfare 2 [video] (1 Viewer)

dog on heat

check it out uh uh uh uh
HSC
Thats because there is numerous case studies for and against violence, gaming and children. I was covering all bases of argument against violent gaming causing violence in minors. Also i loled at pro gamers, what age are these gamers?

And yet you havnt, is it because these have been debunked/disproven? Or is it you are a shit troll?

Majority of violent games are MA15+ in Australia. In America the ratings are actually much higher, reaching 18+. Its because of Australia's shit rating system that trolls like yourself have any basis for a argument. Yes we know there is no consequences in games, but most of us know that doing the same thing in real life will ruin a life. Another reason why Australia needs a R18+ rating, so if that minority do do something like that, the parents are charged with negligence for providing a restricted game to a minor, OR adults who copied the game are charged with the full sentence. And ffs, everyone knows people dont respawn right away, it takes atleast 9months /joke.

Obviously didnt read the links, and i can tell you i have "murdered":

4942 people on Halo 3
Been murdered 3984 times on Halo 3
and assisted in the "murder" of 1079 people.

Then again, most of those were probably in "self defence."

And i'm no bigot. I know there is some people out there who believe CoD caused them to do things, but jesus christ, the Majority of gamers are not tarts, and they are older then 18.
by assisted it means that he let someone steal his kill

seriously, this gamer is shit.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
Guys we just got owned by IW.
They are removing dedicated servers.
Sign the petition so we can get back at em.
Dedicated Servers for CoD:MW2 Petition
I support Infinity Ward's decision to remove dedicated servers.
They are run by fuckwits who think Last Stand, Martyrdom and Grenade Launchers shouldn't be allowed and then warn/kick/ban for using them, they are legitimate perks and weapons.

"As per order of these faggot internet gamers, M203 Grenade Launchers shall no longer be installed on your M4 SOPMODs, automatic morphine injections to allow you to give you enough strength to take your opponent down with a pistol before you die or grenades attached to heart-beat monitors, sorry marines."

This same problem with the AWP and G3SG1 in CS re-incarnates itself.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Ill get COD:MW2 for Xbox, but omg WOLVES!

Gibbatron

HSC
N/A
Don't do it....

...Get MW2 for Xbox that is. Get it on a platform that can do it justice - i.e. pc

Incidentally, don't get WoW either.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
No dedicated servers, will use Match Making system.

OMGWTFBBQ?

Daipire

HSC
Don't do it....

...Get MW2 for Xbox that is. Get it on a platform that can do it justice - i.e. pc

Incidentally, don't get WoW either.
FPS games are way better on the consoles, the joysticks slam the of WASD controls any day :p

Gibbatron

HSC
N/A
FPS games are way better on the consoles, the joysticks slam the of WASD controls any day :p
maybe.. but a mouse is way better than a joystick for control and accuracy

Last edited:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
so i found out on the net that my new mouse (which, btw, cost under $50) is 1000dpi.

fuck yea gonna win so badly.

(i hear expensive gaming mice can get up to 5000dpi, so i actually have no idea if 1000dpi is good or not, lol, its a big number, sounds good)

ad infinitum

HSC
N/A
So a new video has been leaked showing a mission where you and your terrorist buddies have to murder innocents at an airport. What kind of disgusting sadist would immerse themselves in such wicked fantasy. This will no doubt lead to a string of school shootings (as it is a kind of 'test run' and motivator) or even airport shootings. Playing a game where you battle terrorists is bad enough, but playing as a terrorist carrying out a terrorist attack takes this revolting crime (I refuse to call this a 'game') to a whole other level.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
So a new video has been leaked showing a mission where you and your terrorist buddies have to murder innocents at an airport. What kind of disgusting sadist would immerse themselves in such wicked fantasy. This will no doubt lead to a string of school shootings (as it is a kind of 'test run' and motivator) or even airport shootings. Playing a game where you battle terrorists is bad enough, but playing as a terrorist carrying out a terrorist attack takes this revolting crime (I refuse to call this a 'game') to a whole other level.
Link it imbecile, remember, evidence is worthwhile when trying to piss of the masses.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
me :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)