call waiting music (1 Viewer)

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
yes jezza, its called subliminal messages........
next time, listen closely, 4 uncle sam...

cranberries

show Pony
HSC
N/A
mm, the music's not all that bad actually- i think its nice how the operator remembers your name when she comes to say it's you turn- don't u reckon?

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
yah tis cool, sort of makes it more personalised i guess...

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
lol

ADVISOR: HSC advice line, how can I help you?

STUDENT: Could you put me on hold, please?

ADVISOR: ...

Gemstone

Yeah the hold music is pretty cool. None of that classical stuff you normally get. I started laughing when I heard it because I was expecting classical stuff. I like how they remember your name and stuff. They probably have it on a screen but I still think it's good.

Gems

olay

HSC
hahaha i was so excited to hear the call waiting music cos of this thread :D it was cute. and major major kudos to the teachers on the other line....THEY ROCK!

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
olay said:
hahaha i was so excited to hear the call waiting music cos of this thread :D it was cute. and major major kudos to the teachers on the other line....THEY ROCK!
agreed. they're so friendly!

lol, the music's not bad compared to other hold music, we have a "beep beep beep" kinda electronic music on my phone, it's so damn annoying...

i thought being an hsc helpline and all, it'd have baroque music - apparently, it's supposed to help you study!

hasn't worked for me yet :(

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
I had this idea in a free one day
...seriosly how much money could you make from remixing the telstra music and selling it back to them

Jezzabelle

wow i can't believe ppl replied to my silly thread.. hehe it was really just an excuse for procrastination, but thanks everyone cos i dont feel so alone with my abstract thoughts :)

and if this forum has provided a moments procrastination for you, maybe you should show your appreciation and rep me ? :->

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Hmmm they should play little hsc facts during the music, that will really annoy me. stupid ihug make me wait for hours with that stupid musi and facts, yay for whoever we are with now!

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
that's a really good idea!

but what if you were listening to a realy important hsc fact you've never heard before and the advisor gets through in the middle of the sentence and you don't get to hear the end?!!!!?!

hmmm, jezzebelle's right, i have wayy too many abstract thoughts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)