Callahan open day, sat 10th sept (1 Viewer)

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
jumb said:
I had free cake at o-week.
i had those free snow cones.....and then i was sick for the rest of the week....damn snow cones..!

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
i had all colours. and the lady let me take one for my 'friend' :D

anyway if anybody makes too much noise around teds i'll be forced to get stabby, need some rest before hall ball (if its not cancelled :chainsaw: )

em_516

bludging..
HSC
babygoose! said:
i had those free snow cones.....and then i was sick for the rest of the week....damn snow cones..!
ooh yeh..me too! :D

i had one with red cordial which had ALMOST run out haha..clearly no one wanted orange

also got lots of pens and crap..and a sticker that said 'fuck the liberals' i think, hahaha

Justine2408

HSC
smegthehead said:
the uni would make a buttload if money on that one day just from all the single day parking permits that the high school kids get
Isn't Open Day on a Saturday - no parking fee on a Saturday ....... I thought

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
mrbassman said:
i had all colours. and the lady let me take one for my 'friend' :D

anyway if anybody makes too much noise around teds i'll be forced to get stabby, need some rest before hall ball (if its not cancelled :chainsaw: )
Why might it be cancelled?

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
not enough tickets sold, last i heard

EDIT: its on

Last edited:

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
is warabrook in the uni or do u have to catch a bus?

If you're coming up from Sydney or the Central Coast, i recommend getting the train to Broadmeadow, and then the 226 from there to Uni. It drops you off at the Maths Bus Stop which is near the Great Hall (where i'm presuming some of the stuff will be). This way you don't have to walk like 10 km like i did when i came to Newcastle Uni for the first time.

Also, we may have a station near us... but by golly gosh, i got off the train the last time expecting to be like 2 mins from main part of uni or something, but i had to ask the train dude where the flipping uni was... it was a bit of a culture shock to say the least!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I was contemplating going, just to hear what is said about OT. But, I value my sleep on a Saturday.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
I was contemplating going, just to hear what is said about OT. But, I value my sleep on a Saturday.
hmmm.. i value precious time to write stupid fucking EDUC essays on saturdays!
what a rort

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Did you have some massive mofo of an assignment due on like, Wednesday or something? Coz the library was full of EDUC peoples running around like chooks with their heads cut off, saying they left uni at 4am and were back at 7, and all that sort of stuff.

rific

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Did you have some massive mofo of an assignment due on like, Wednesday or something? Coz the library was full of EDUC peoples running around like chooks with their heads cut off, saying they left uni at 4am and were back at 7, and all that sort of stuff.
3rd years have/had a big assignment due around now, some of the ones in my class reached 40plus pages, but the people in my class wouldn't really bother with the library.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
2nd year one due as well.. and it was a fucked up assignment, so i'd imagine it'd be the people who left it till the last minute then had no idea what was going on

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
hipsta_jess said:

It was the same over on the Shortland side. AIC was packed all day on Wednesday! Something must have been due, it was insane!

I wonder where all the computers from Cybercycle went?...

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
Justine2408 said:
Isn't Open Day on a Saturday - no parking fee on a Saturday ....... I thought
oh yeah it is too, im actually thinking of the student information day that was held during the last week of last semester's exam period. I had an exam that day and there were buttloads of the little bastards running around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)