Calling on first year commerce student! (1 Viewer)

rhain

RHAIN
HSC
N/A
Hey, I just discovered this forum...if you are running across this site and are doing first year commerce at deakin, or just plain commerce all together, feel free to respond. I want to get a network of Deakin commerce students and together we can discuss our studies and other interesting issues of our lives! I am from Lilydale High School and probably looking to major in marketing eventually but we will see what happens. Anyway if you are doing commerce at deakin...my MSN address is rhainw@hotmail.com if ya wanna chat.

Best of luck for the year,

Rhain.

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
Eng/Com 1st year....

Damn, where are all the Deakin students in this forum?

leeam

HSC
i know! all the BOSers seem to be from NSW or vic n goin to other "top" unis like melb n USyd-Deakins good too, right? I mean, what about the job prospects!!

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
Hm... don't know about the job prospects. Deakin graduates can't be too disadvantaged. Depends on what course you're doing though. But I have to say, the "top" unis are not as good as you think, especially at the moment.
I initially wanted to go to Monash, but after seeing so many international students invading the campus in Clayton, I just don't feel right studying there. I mean, from what I've gathered from my seniors, they tend to bring down the quality of course assessments coz of plagiarism that affects all students studying at the campus. The lecturers know about it but they tend to avoid this kind of issues being brought up coz they know international students' difficulties being overseas and having to work and pay for their own tuition fees. So it's either they fail or hand in works late or screwed for their payments.

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
leeam said:
i know! all the BOSers seem to be from NSW or vic n goin to other "top" unis like melb n USyd-Deakins good too, right? I mean, what about the job prospects!!
Well last year the employment rate for deakin nursing grads was 100%..yay! :D

joannechan827

HSC
N/A
Hey!I will be study in Deakin Year 2 this July!!!! I am planning to major in Finance!!!! See u at Deakin then!!!

Aimeeg

HSC
Hey, I'm doing law/commerce first year at deakin too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)