Cambridge Solutions (1 Viewer)

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
it gets posted every 4 days. I reckon we should have a stickied thread about this.

What I don't understand is, where do people even hear about solutions to the cambridge book? :confused:

btw, gl with the 99.7. Hope you get it. But if your aiming for that, you should be able to do most of the cambridge questions anyway. I think. hrm

yanananananana

= Token Asian =
HSC
able to do all of them??? omg... don't scare me...

but yeah... i know i should... but can't...

er... btw... where do you post them up???

man... i'm so dumb... so much for trying to get 99.7

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Originally posted by Grey Council
btw, gl with the 99.7. Hope you get it. But if your aiming for that, you should be able to do most of the cambridge questions anyway. I think. hrm
I never did them.

Too un-exam like. Do past papers.

Merforga

Originally posted by Grey Council
it gets posted every 4 days. I reckon we should have a stickied thread about this.

What I don't understand is, where do people even hear about solutions to the cambridge book? :confused:

I dunno but i have them here:

http://members.optusnet.com.au/hoahie/4unit

Jase

HSC
those are the solutions for Arnold's Cambridge?

call me stupid but i can seem to make any sense of them.
ill take a better look later.

thanks for posting the link anyway! it looks pretty useful.

and good luck yanan ^_^

AGB

HSC
yeh i keep on getting the message "cant create the font 'TimesNewRomanCyr - italic' " blah blah blah and i cant read half the answers...like they are all dots and stuff...

does that happen for anyone else???

Heinz

The Musical Fruit
HSC
Originally posted by AGB
yeh i keep on getting the message "cant create the font 'TimesNewRomanCyr - italic' " blah blah blah and i cant read half the answers...like they are all dots and stuff...

does that happen for anyone else???
yep, i get the same problem

Merforga

I know some of them you can't get the font like conics. I'm still trying to find them. Also the questions are a bit mixed up which is really annoying but they are all in there. Notice how theres 3 different solution files for each section. If you have done the Yr 11 book you would know that each exercise was split up into 3 sections, Normal, Development and Extension. I think its the same for Cambridge 4unit except that it doesnt specify so you have to hunt out the question you're looking for. I dunno if its Arnold Cambridge or whatever..i know its the blue book with the church cover on the front. But yeh..its still a good study resource to see how some question are answered...just that stupid gay font ><. If anyone finds it tell me!!

enter~space~cap

{Enter-Space-Capsule}
tahnks heaps merforga!!!!!
u saved my life

in return i will build a shrine made out of scrap paper for your honor.:D:D:D

does the fonts for the conics actually exists. i'll go google them out in the meanwhile if i can

Last edited:

enter~space~cap

{Enter-Space-Capsule}
i found out how it works!

the fonts are incompatible with adobe acrobat on winXP. so i used ghostscript. Go download and install ghostscript and then gsview in order to view the pdf files. theyre freeware by the way so it isnt illegal stuff or anything.

ghostscript (engine - click on this link and find the post made by tywebb)
http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29272&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

ghostscript viewer (ghostgum - install this and use this to open)
http://fresh.t-systems-sfr.com/fresh/unix/src/misc/ghost/ghostgum/gsv46w32.exe

[edit: i have changed the link because it was broken. In the future if it is broken goto google.com and search for 'ghostscript' or 'ghostgum']

Last edited:

Merforga

Ah crap....-_-'...theres a SPACE in the font name! It can't use it nooo....bleh.....

I'm going through the documents now and changing all the dots to arial.

enter~space~cap

{Enter-Space-Capsule}
Originally posted by Merforga
Ah crap....-_-'...theres a SPACE in the font name! It can't use it nooo....bleh.....

I'm going through the documents now and changing all the dots to arial.
hey hey read my post before, theres another way to overcome the dots by using another compatible program

daodao

HSC
hey enter~space~cap,
Your second link; that is the "ghostscript viewer" link doesn't work for some odd reason.
Is there anyway you can fix it?

daodao :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)