Campbell quits as NSW transport minister over gay club scandel (1 Viewer)

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
I think I might have said something similar haha. Although wasn't there an element of illegality to the Matty Johns one? Like the girl was under age or there was a gang bang or something?
The girl was 19 at the time, so she wasn't under age. Yer, it was a gang bang.. but then those aren't deemed illegal anyway, they are simply a sexual preference.. so to speak.
So really, Johns suffered greatly in his trial by the media for performing a legal act.

It's a shame, but the media does this. At the end of the day, this story's attracted a lot of attention - just what they wanted.

edit: i'm talking like in fag mode atm or something

HalcyonSky

HSC
I think I might have said something similar haha. Although wasn't there an element of illegality to the Matty Johns one? Like the girl was under age or there was a gang bang or something?
gang bangs are illegal?

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
it's not a crime and not really worth a sacking, or at least in a more tolerant society it wouldn't be

but the fact is, that he's a member of a party with openly anti-gay discriminatory policies... this means it's funny, not as funny as if it was a Liberal, since they're slightly-worse, but still funny.

BigBoyJames__

Banned
HSC
N/A
fuck this country is filled with homophobic trash cunts.

fuck you, this cunt as a shit minister, but why the fuk did he sign?

fukc channel 7 pushing their Jewish way of life onto true Australians.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
If David Campbell had driven his car to Scores, national hero!

Drove his car to get his hair done, metrofag

Drives his car to a gay sex club, OH GOD FIRE HIM, THE HUMANITY.

The real losers are his wife and kids.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
gang bangs are illegal?

Nah I mean like one of those footballer gang bangs where the girl consents to fucking one of them and half a dozen other footy players jump in on it.

But yeah, football sex scandals all blend into one for me, so I can't remember the details of that particular one.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Nah I mean like one of those footballer gang bangs where the girl consents to fucking one of them and half a dozen other footy players jump in on it.

But yeah, football sex scandals all blend into one for me, so I can't remember the details of that particular one.
Didnt said girl then go to work and laugh about it?

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A

If Campbell gang raped sum gurl (with the other ministers? idk), the voter (read: bogan) could forgive him, and he'd get a spot on prime time tv or something.

Coz ya know, Matty never did anyfink rong, just the farken PC poofter brigade n that

Whereas, drivin to a poofter club, in a car funded by MY taxpayer dollars??? That's unasseptable, I dun want my taxpayer dollars fundin them poofters - that's not what the ANZACs fought for, no wonder they aks'd for his resignation.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)