[CAMPSIE/Burwood] HSC/Prelim Math Tutoring, 3U - 99, 4U - 98 (1 Viewer)

mgzhang90

HSC
Hey guys, don't really have that much time these days so stopped tutoring, feel free to contact me if there is anything but not likely going to take up any students unless there are really specific reasons and suitable for both parties. Best of luck for your HSC!

Hi, I’m Michael Zhang. I graduated in 2008 and I am offering 2u/3u/4u math tutoring for prelim/HSC.

About me:

I have taught math to a wide range of students and friends, and thus, I have experience in catering to students of different learning styles and mathematical ability. I teach math focusing on theory, because the benefits of a more in depth understanding of the content will make it easier to retain knowledge (a lot of uni subjects need math!!), and help solving those dreaded Q7 and Q8s. However, if you are more of a memoriser/crammer, I can cater to you too ;).

Outside of math, I can also provide assistance in maximising marks and improving HSC results. I haven’t always been a high achieving student (in fact, I was always below average until year 12), so I have a general idea of how to improve results in a fair amount of time, provided that enough dedication and hard work is put in. I can also provide assistance in other areas such as physics, chemistry, UMAT or med interviews or HSC in general if required.

Marks:

UAI – 99.7, State All-Rounders
Mathematics Extension 1:
Internal – 99
External – 98
Overall – 99, Rank =1/110
Mathematics Extension 2:
Internal – 97
External – 98
Overall – 98, rank =1/55

English - 93, Chemistry - 93, Physics - 91, UMAT - 95 percentile

Graduated from North Sydney Boys ‘08, ranked 7th overall.
Currently studying Medicine, 3rd year at UNSW.

Group lessons available.

Contact me via:

Email - mgzhang90@gmail.com
Mobile - 0432726387

Last edited:

Llwu

HSC
:) This guy not only has excellent marks, but genuinely cares about helping his students - you'd be hard pressed to find a more dedicated tutor! He's patient and easy to get along with, definitely recommend him as a tutor! If you're in his local area, don't miss out!

dp624

HSC
ahahaha so instead of doing my assignment due tomorrow, i am trawling bored of studies, and i thought since michael's helped me out before on here i'd do the same :D
atm i'm actually studying with michael in med, and i can totally recommend him as a tutor - while it's been some time since hsc he knows his stuff, and he will definitely make your lessons fun/worthwhile. pretty sure the results speak for themselves!
take this opportunity while you still can since he'll be very busy soon! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)