Campus Tour, who's going? (1 Viewer)

HSC
when are we allowed to sign up for these clubs?
I am interested in signing up for the gym and the ski/snowboard and sailing clubs. Do we do this on enrollment day or do we do it later???

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
kitty_purrswell said:
Hey, I'm on that tour as well!
i think everyone just chose the first tour of the rank.. im going at 1pm on tuesday as well.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
DigitalFortress said:
when are we allowed to sign up for these clubs?
I am interested in signing up for the gym and the ski/snowboard and sailing clubs. Do we do this on enrollment day or do we do it later???
You can sign up for clubs on Union O-Day, which is during the orientation week. That's the week before semester starts (and the week after IT camp). It's over 2 days this year (so the Tuesday and Wednesday). Most of the clubs will have stalls there so you can talk to then and sign up. Join CompSoc :D

HSC
jasee said:
You can sign up for clubs on Union O-Day, which is during the orientation week. That's the week before semester starts (and the week after IT camp). It's over 2 days this year (so the Tuesday and Wednesday). Most of the clubs will have stalls there so you can talk to then and sign up. Join CompSoc :D
ok thanks man,
btw whats CompSoc? :p

kido525

HSC
will this campus tour be showing us the uts gyms im very interested in the gym and wanna get into shape

W

whsmith

You can just walk into the gym at any time and ask for a look

I was at UTS today, i just walked in asked for a browse. Helpful + friendly guy at the counter - props to him.

Its a pretty standard gym, You'll find what you'll find in most gyms around the place. Cardio-bunny machines, Weight Machines, Free weight dumbells [didn't see what they went up to, soz], Couple of benches, power-rack, and a Oly bar/platform in the corner too. Plus there are classes, but no self-respecting male would bhe seen in those :D .

Another thing you'll have to remember:

- How often are you actually at Uni ? If your only in Uni 2-3 days a week, Think about if the membership is worth it. One closer to home might be a better idea.
Though i will say this - Its bloody cheap! Buy a 6 month membership and its only $25 a month! Thats a VERY good deal.

Hope this helps.

P.S: the entrance is hard to find - but keep looking its there. Walk up doen the street following the sacfolding, and there is a little cut away part to get in [I missed it first time].

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)