Can a double degree lower you chance of transfering? (1 Viewer)

Gangstar1

HSC
Hey guys i was just wondering if i do for example commerce/economics and i do really bad in commerce but good in economics can i still transfer to commerce at unsw? or is it better chancing it and do 1 subject?

Thanks!

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
Are you talking about doing comm/eco at UNSW or another uni? If you're talking about UNSW, you can just easily the eco component of the degree and carry on doing a single comm degree. If youre talking about doing comm/eco at another uni, they'll probably use all the marks your have so far.

Gangstar1

HSC
Are you talking about doing comm/eco at UNSW or another uni? If you're talking about UNSW, you can just easily the eco component of the degree and carry on doing a single comm degree. If youre talking about doing comm/eco at another uni, they'll probably use all the marks your have so far.
k thanks +rep

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
The GPA is often used evaluate students who wish to transfer and they don't discriminate in regards to which faculty administers certain units. This means that if you do bad in Commerce units and good in Economics units, and your GPA suffers as a result, then you won't be able to transfer.

If you did poorly in Commerce at the first university, I wouldn't really understand why you would want to transfer into another university with the view of solely doing Commerce.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)