can an individual get into engineering w only 2u math (1 Viewer)

avicidal

HSC
as a 2u student myself, it is definitely doable even at unsw. since they teach quite alot of the concepts from scratch, you just have to pull your socks up and keep up with the pace and the new concepts. doing 3u/4u would only slightly lessen your load and would give you a lesser shock once you realise the amount of content you have to do

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
as a 2u student myself, it is definitely doable even at unsw. since they teach quite alot of the concepts from scratch, you just have to pull your socks up and keep up with the pace and the new concepts. doing 3u/4u would only slightly lessen your load and would give you a lesser shock once you realise the amount of content you have to do
thank you so much! I might be moving to a priv school and they said that theyll only offer 2u if I pass the test for it so I’m a bit skeptical about it, so thanks!

hscgirl

HSC
thank you so much! I might be moving to a priv school and they said that theyll only offer 2u if I pass the test for it so I’m a bit skeptical about it, so thanks!
in y11 ur moving schools? is that allowed lol

hscgirl

HSC
it’s a priv school so ye
i used to go to a priv school, and i personally know a lot of ppl from top priv schools, and none of them had to sit a test to get into 2u maths… what school is it lol im so curious now

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
i used to go to a priv school, and i personally know a lot of ppl from top priv schools, and none of them had to sit a test to get into 2u maths… what school is it lol im so curious now
I’ll dm you it haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)