Can anybody help me to do this? It's paper1 (1 Viewer)

lightingbolt

HSC
N/A
Yes. sure, I would love too help you.

a) i) Identity would be one aspect of belonging. ( since 1mark)
ii) Colour and image... explian this in relation to belonging. ( since 2marks)

b) The Poet uses repetition "I", allowing her to emphasis her emotional feelings that she does not fit in the magazine....

c) The poet is trying to commicate her main concern that she really cares for her brother, despite their relationship not being that stronger. She uses first person narration to give a clear view of how much she loves her brother "I've been looking for you everywhere ".

d) First person narration "I" allows the composer to give a clear personal story and simile "I even drive like a local" allows the composer to compare her experience of belonging in different areas she travels. Try to be very specific of what you say, because some questions try to trick you but the key is "when ever you see a How- give techniques".

Watch out for the key verbs at the start of each questions. This will ensure you of how much you need to write and look for the marks in each questions. be very clear of what you write.

good luck

For e) pick two of the texts your comfortable with and simple analyse them by identify key components in the texts- technique-quote-effect.

Hope I really helped you... if you still feel uncomfortable or don't understand how to approach paper 1 or 2- let me know. I can help

Last edited:

alexzhang1994

HSC
Yes. sure, I would love too help you.

a) i) Identity would be one aspect of belonging. ( since 1mark)
ii) Colour and image... explian this in relation to belonging. ( since 2marks)

b) The Poet uses repetition "I", allowing her to emphasis her emotional feelings that she does not fit in the magazine....

c) The poet is trying to commicate her main concern that she really cares for her brother, despite their relationship not being that stronger. She uses first person narration to give a clear view of how much she loves her brother "I've been looking for you everywhere ".

d) First person narration "I" allows the composer to give a clear personal story and simile "I even drive like a local" allows the composer to compare her experience of belonging in different areas she travels. Try to be very specific of what you say, because some questions try to trick you but the key is "when ever you see a How- give techniques".

Watch out for the key verbs at the start of each questions. This will ensure you of how much you need to write and look for the marks in each questions. be very clear of what you write.

good luck

For e) pick two of the texts your comfortable with and simple analyse them by identify key components in the texts- technique-quote-effect.

Hope I really helped you... if you still feel uncomfortable or don't understand how to approach paper 1 or 2- let me know. I can help
Could you explain more detailed for question (a)? how can i use coulor to connect it with belonging?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)