Can anyone help? (1 Viewer)

Jacks

HSC
Hey,

I have to interview someone who is italian (and tape it) about their migration from italy to Australia, life in Australia etc. I'm not italian and don't know anyone who is...the interview has to go for approx 30mins and be in english. I live in Camden...does anyone know somewhere I can go to find someone, or is there anyone who lives near me who knows someone etc...it's due on wednesday so I have to figure something out in the next couple of days

thanks

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
how are you supposed to find someone if you don't know anyone? it's a bit of a bad assignment

if i were you i'd rock up to leichart or somewhere italian and find a random... they'd be a bit sus about the whole thing though, i don't know if randoms would do it

Kakie

its too late now, but francesco, one of me and sophies profs e` italiano, ha 25ish anni non e` un migrante, pero` vivra` qui x un paio d'anni x fare honours di migrazione nella letteratura italiana o qualche cosa!

go to uni websites and look up italian teachers, di solito sono nati in italia e migravano qui!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Kakie said:
its too late now, but francesco, one of me and sophies profs e` italiano, ha 25ish anni non e` un migrante, pero` vivra` qui x un paio d'anni x fare honours di migrazione nella letteratura italiana o qualche cosa!

go to uni websites and look up italian teachers, di solito sono nati in italia e migravano qui!
have you met s2ophie?? or sophie, have you met kakie?? how exciting

can you use vivra' in that sense? i think it's more something that will happen in the future, rather than something is happenning and will continue into the future

good idea about finding teachers

s2ophie

HSC
Kate and i are in the same italian class at Sydney Uni

Kakie

yes you can use vivra` like that, thats how ive always used it and never had a problemA!!

so sophie, did i miss anything important di calvino oggi?? plz let me know! mille grazie :eek: Kate

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
lol and last year we would never have guessed any of you / us would meet at uni!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)