can anyone sugesst texts to link with the stimulus booklet?? (1 Viewer)

*pixie*

HSC
i have chose the texts from the stimulus booklet, i am doing the road not taken and from the poems, i am doing migrant hostel. i have one extra source which is the movie sliding doors, which relates to the road not taken, yet i need one other source to use which will relate to the other sources... not really got my head round this whole thing, id really appreciate if someone could help me in any way possible.. thanx, *pixie*

*HonEy*

HSC
[heyyyyy)

need heaps OF Help!!!! Need 2 Find supplementary material on physical journeys which is not on the pescribed HSC( how annoying) due in 5 days so get cracking LOL:)

~HoNeY~

P

prsce24

isn't it suppose to be 3 skrzynecki poems?
and pixie u shouldnt do road not taken becuz it is also a poem.
you must have variety of medias

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
*HonEy* said:
[heyyyyy)

need heaps OF Help!!!! Need 2 Find supplementary material on physical journeys which is not on the pescribed HSC( how annoying) due in 5 days so get cracking LOL:)

~HoNeY~
are u asking for help? or...........?

*pixie*

HSC
no we are not the same people at all..... just thought id clear that up for u....
thanx to everyone who offered to help. thankgod i have finally found my last source!!!YAY!!!

*pixie*

HSC
it might be for other places. but we only have to do one source from the stimulus book, and then one of the skrzynecki poems and then two of our own. But thanx with the whole thin bout not doin two poems, helped me at the right time... 5 days to go i kno.... but its getting there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)