Can anyone tell me the dates of the half-yearlies and trial HSC. (1 Viewer)

Fake-Name

HSC
I'm pretty sure half-yearlies vary depending on the school, so does anyone have a rough timeframe for that, or the exact date of the trials?

Thanks.

Bored Of Fail

Banned
HSC
N/A
half yearlys are usually like 4weeks after term 1 starts, and trials are usually in August sometime ( I think its about 2weeks after term 3 starts )

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I had my half yearlies in the last weeks of 2010 Term 1, and my trials week 2-4 of 2010 Term 3.

But yes, they vary from school to school.

Sammy2011

HSC
My half-yearlies are in the last two weeks of term 1
Trial HSC will be in weeks 5 and 6 of Term 3
If that helps :)

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Thread name should be changed to "When does your school hold their half-yearlies and trials?" =)

Bored Of Fail

Banned
HSC
N/A
every school is very different.

depending on your school your half yearlys will usually be in term 1 ( sometime ) and trials in term 3 ( sometime ) . Thats as accurate as you can get ( for now anyway )

but in 2009 when I did my hsc , im pretty sure I remember we had half yearlys 4wks into term1 and trials 2wks into term 3

most schools have their trials early in term 3 so the exams can be marked and returned quickly and people can spend the rest of term 3 revising ( and all the bludges that put a whole weekend of effort into preparing for their trials will have time to do some actual preparation for the hsc exams ) , but as shown by others posts some schools do have relatively late trials

HSC
At my school, the half-yearlies are near the end of term 1 and the trials are at the end of term 2 / start of term 3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)