Can I accept Main Round Offers online?? (1 Viewer)

Monokuro

HSC
N/A
Can i accept main round offers online? I would be overseas so i wouldn't be able to retrieve my letter through post during that period...

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Depends on the uni. Some have online enrolment, others require you to do it in person on a certain date.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
UTS was all online (unless you get offered early entry, you have to go there - especially for engineering).

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
Can i accept main round offers online? I would be overseas so i wouldn't be able to retrieve my letter through post during that period...
An offer is presumed to be accepted automatically but enrolment is another issue. As others have said, you can enrol online but if you go to a university which requires in-person enrolment (e.g. USYD), you will need to have a proxy go down and enrol for you. This will involve filling in various forms regarding enrolment and HECS (or other methods of payment) and also getting your student card photo taken and seeing staff for about 5 minutes discussing any questions about UoS selections.

Make sure you read up on the enrolment procedures for ALL the universities you have applied for because you don't want to leave something like this to the last minute if you have the time to arrange something before hand.

UACInfo

Universities Admissions Centre, www.uac.edu.au
HSC
N/A
You DO need to accept your offer - it isn't presumed that you will.

From the UAC website:

"If your application is successful, you'll receive an offer letter and information from the institution making the offer that explains acceptance and enrolment dates and procedures. Some institutions allow you to accept your offer online.

Each institution has its own instructions on how to accept your offer. These instructions will be provided to you when you receive your offer. Follow the institution's instructions carefully.

Accept your offer by the date specified by the institution otherwise you may lose your offer. Don't let your offer lapse."

Take a look at this page http://www.uac.edu.au/undergraduate/faq/offers.shtml for more information.

You'll get enrolment details after you accept your offer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)