Can I get 78? (1 Viewer)

N4FE

HSC
Hey all, I got provisonal entry to UoW, so I need a 78.... Everyone I know says I can do it, but I'm still worried.

I've worked hard for English and Maths all holidays, As they're the most direct threat at the moment....

Anyway, here's my (Unadjusted) trial marks:
Adv. English: 75%, 8/36 (Assesment rank was 4th, mid 90%)
Ext. English: 38/50, 1/8
Gen Maths: 84%, 3/59
Legal: 52%, 7/18 (Assesment ranking closer to 5th)
Economics: 62%, 6/12
Biology: 63%, 5/26

Where I've not noted, assesment ranking was closer to trial result. My Social science teachers don't give top marks (Max. 18/20), for they say it scalesour marks up....

Also, will my Ext. mark contribute to my UAI?

Thanks all, I'm getting pretty scared I won't make it.....

Just James

Veteran Member
HSC
You need to push your marks up in legal, economics and biology. Then you should scrape a 78. You'll need a higher mark in General Maths. So study well, don't push yourself too hard and don't worry. At this point, there's nothing much else you can do but your very best.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
N4FE said:
Hey all, I got provisonal entry to UoW, so I need a 78.... Everyone I know says I can do it, but I'm still worried.

I've worked hard for English and Maths all holidays, As they're the most direct threat at the moment....

Anyway, here's my (Unadjusted) trial marks:
Adv. English: 75%, 8/36 (Assesment rank was 4th, mid 90%)
Ext. English: 38/50, 1/8
Gen Maths: 84%, 3/59
Legal: 52%, 7/18 (Assesment ranking closer to 5th)
Economics: 62%, 6/12
Biology: 63%, 5/26

Where I've not noted, assesment ranking was closer to trial result. My Social science teachers don't give top marks (Max. 18/20), for they say it scalesour marks up....

Also, will my Ext. mark contribute to my UAI?

Thanks all, I'm getting pretty scared I won't make it.....
your eng ext mark/rank is really good, so it would most likely count, as well as 1 unit of adv english
everything sounds good.....ranks are excellent, and i think you're headed towards UOW
good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)