Can i get an 80? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
I've been doing horrible in yr 12 especially in ancient history and pdhpe i have trials for them tomorrow and i'll doubt i'll get a very good mark. all my other subjects are average if not at the bottom half. If i do really well in my other trials and hsc (really good) could i possibly get an 80? i do pdhpe, gen maths,adv eng,ancient history and legal studies.

Robbie M

HSC
To figure out an estimate for an atar we need to know your schools rank ( found on HSC NINJA) and your specific ranks for each subject

HSC
N/A
i dont have my rankings(im an idiot) my pdhpe and history is like the lowest of the low my maths,legal and english are middleish i can improve those ranks in trials possibly not sure about history and pdhpe tho as they are tomrrow, as for my school rankings i dont have a ninja account but i think my school is quite decent

kornevgod

HSC
I could probably make an estimate if tell me the school

Jaxxnuts

HSC
N/A
chatswood high school
tbh most of your HSC mark imo would be dependant on the HSC external as opposed to the internal ranks

Assuming everyone in your cohort gets together and works hard at beasting the external exam (as well as doing past papers regularly and getting help/learning from mistakes) and you do really well for the HSC external, your overall HSC mark could be quite high imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)