can i get misadventure for period pain... (1 Viewer)

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
loz6789 said:
yeah k... how do they establish??
Ask you, assuming theyre not complete freaks. Its very unlikely theyre going to be like
<.<!
>.>!
I THINK SHE IS LYING ABOUT HER PERIODS

But yeah. Its standard, they ask you why youre there, you explain, they ask you answer you get the cert and the drugs and all is well!

loz6789

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
Ask you, assuming theyre not complete freaks. Its very unlikely theyre going to be like
<.<!
>.>!
I THINK SHE IS LYING ABOUT HER PERIODS

But yeah. Its standard, they ask you why youre there, you explain, they ask you answer you get the cert and the drugs and all is well!
haha ok cool...
thought it would be pretty gross for them to check haha
ok well lets hope its a day late!

loz6789

HSC
sasan160 said:
menstruation attracts bears
hmmm... well i guess i shouldn't go to the exam at all then!
you know, for everyone else's safety....

henry08

HSC
N/A
So long as you have a signed doctors certificate I don't see why not as PMS is a proven medicla ailment.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
The chick in front of me during an exam had her period the examiners gave her some extra time since she had to go to the toilet and was visibly in discomfort.

Cerry

HSC
CaptainNemo said:
i'm going to discount male opinion in this thread. sorry guys, but you have no idea.
I'm actually amazed how many guys have posted in here. And even more amazed that only one has suggested taking pain killers.

And I know it's been said, but yeah, you should be able to get illness/misadventure. Period pain/PMS can get pretty nasty, so as long as you've got a doctors certificate, you should be right. Even if you don't have a certificate tomorrow, tell the examiner that you're not well, and they'll keep an eye on you during the exam, and let you leave if it gets too bad.

ultimoto1

HSC
how can u trust somethin that bleeds for 5 days and doesnt die..
:jaw:

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
damn that would suck.
go get a doctor's certificate.
hope it gets better soon

Terlob

HSC
Just a question... I dont really have any idea about the subject...

If period pain is a valid excuse for misadventure, couldn't a LOT of girls apply for misadventure successfully?

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Terlob said:

If period pain is a valid excuse for misadventure, couldn't a LOT of girls apply for misadventure successfully?
its worse for some then for others, mostly painkillers work, but not always. I guess a lot of girls could, but why would you bother unless you got really bad pain.

To the op, go see a doctor, a mate of mine went through something similar, turns out she had cysts on her ovaries.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Terlob said:

Thats why a Dr Cert if required. The Dr has to establish whether the pain is severe enough to warrent them providing a certificate. Its pretty obvious when a girls faking it, too.

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
Seriously, go to the doctor.

If they are really bad it's something you should get checked out.

My cousin (who did her HSC two years ago), had really bad pain during her trials so she ended up missing one of her exams. When she went to the doctor to get a doctors certificate, they ended finding out she had polycystic ovarian syndrome which was causing the pain.

I dont want to scare you and make you think that it is worse than it is, but if there is something wrong youd want it diagnosed as soon as possible (and polycystic ovarian syndrome is a completly managable disease)

EDIT: Just realised that may-cat said her friend went through something similar and ended up having this as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)